YOUR'E MY NO.1 DANCER

YOUR'E MY NO.1 DANCER

"Hyung! Aigoo..Hyung wake up we're going to be late for the shoot!"

 

I hear Seungri's voice as he shakes me awake...I grumble and force one of my eyelids to open... and I see the expression on  his face... all panicky and anxious.


 

"Hyung it's half an hour past 8am...the shoot begins at 9...and you still havent gotten ready!"  he exclaims to me.

 

"Ara~" I whine and force my body to sit right-up. I rub my eyes and take a glance at the clock...


 

'Holy it was 8:30! How the hell was I able to sleep-in?'

 

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. It was Taeyang carrying a bag of what appears to be some medicine.


 

"And he now finally awakes" he says...his tone with a tinge of mockery. "Christ dude you look so wasted...it's a good thing Noona was there to take care of you while me and the others were gone...I thought you said you didn't want to drink?...that's why you didn't come with us ...

 

'Wasted?...Christ! my head hurts...' and I suddenly feel the aftermath of the Dom.


...you drank about three bottles of Dom  last night.."  he scolds.

 

I drank three bottles?!? How the hell could I not remember that....and...'Noona was with me when that happened?' !

 

 

I pinch the bridge of my nose tightly...'...my head really hurts!'

 

"Hyung come on get out of bed!" and Seungri pulls me by the arm. "Hyung~!" he exclaims.


 

"Alright...alright!" I shout, as I tear my arms from Seungri's hold and lift the duvet off of me. I quickly get on my feet and head for the bathroom...slamming the door behind me.

 

After releaving myself of my pajamas I turn on the shower and feel the warmth of the water cascading over me...for a moment I was able to relax myself...


 

Running my hands through my hair I try to recall the events that had transpired last night...yet unfortunately I couldn't recall a god damn thing. 'Noona was there with me though'...If that were true then I'd have to ask her about it...god....a part of me hopes I didn't do anything stupid last night. The last thing I'd ever want was to look foolish infront of Noona...

 

I finish up quickly and towel dry myself...I wrap the fabric along my waist so it just hangs perfectly along my hips.  Stepping out of the bathroom I realize I'm all alone now...and as I head for my bed I find my outfit for the shoot already layed-out for me and the plastic bag Taeyang was carrying on top of it.


 

'Sometimes it really is a privelege being a performer...'

 

Especially when you're a performer for YG...you're fellow artist...the staff...almost ev'ryone around here takes care of  you and each other. I can't help but let a small smile sculpture its way across my lips.


 

At lighting speed I put on my clothes...staring at myself infront of the mirror I notice that the cut of my eyes are  smaller and  my face slightly groggy...

 

'Taeyang was right...I do look wasted...'  A deep sigh escapes me and  I reach for the plastic bag....inside I find a few asprins and a bottle of water. I immediately take down 2 asprins in hope that my headache would subside alot faster.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As I head down to the basement of the hotel, I search for the van I'm suppose to get on....From a far I spot Taeyang waving at me and immediately make my way to him.

 

"Where are the others?" I say panting a little bit.

 

"They went ahead with some of the staff..." Taeyang suddenly grins at me. Probably because of the 'so wasted' look on my face.

 

"What?" I ask exasparated.

 

"Nothing...come on let's go...we're already late as it is..."

 

He gets in the van first and then I follow...it takes us about 30 minutes to get there and by the time we arrive it's already 9:45...

 

...'we're seriously late.'

 

When me and Taeyang finally reach the set ev'ryone was already done with there hair and make-up.

 

"You guys sure took your time" Jiyong suddenly pats me at the back..."What the hell happened to you guys...?"

 

"I'd rather not talk about it" I shrug Jiyong off me.

 

"Where's Noona by the way?" I had to ask her about what happened last night.

 

"She was here a while ago but I think she went somewhere with one of the staff..."

 

"Boy or girl?" I ask all too persistently.

 

"Boy...why are you worried some guy might sweep Noona off her feet while we're here?" he smirks just a little too widely for my taste.

 

"Aish~ it's not that...I know Noona isn't that kind of girl...it's just that...I need to ask her about something..."

 

'Why would she leave with one of the male staff though...where could she possibly go?'

 

"I need ev'ryone on set in 15 minutes people...we're already late as it is..." the voice of the director brings me back to the now...

 

'I guess I'll just ask her about it later  at the hotel...right now I have to concentrate on the MV...I just hope my nerves don't get the best of me...'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 hours later...

 

We've finally finished with the shooting and I was seriously out of sorts the entire time...the director lets us take a look at some of our raw footage...watching the film with the other members I couldn't help but feel like a bigger idiot than usual...

 

While the other members all had such amazing  scenes like...

 

 

 

 

this....

 

 

 

 

 

 

and...this....

 

 

 

 

 

and this...

 

 

 

 

and this...

 

I had....this...

 

 

and this...

 

 

 

 

 

and this...

 

 

 

 

 

...my nerves and self-consciousness did get the best of me...and the 'wasted' look tainted all-over my face was no help either...

 

I wish Noona were here...I haven't felt this low in the longest time...right now all I want to do is hold her in my arms...I always feel much better after that...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

We get back to the hotel and Jiyong and the others are having a blast complementing each other on how well they had done during the shooting...I end up alienating myslef from them and drift into my own train of thought...I start to wonder about Noona again.

 

'I didn't see her at all on set...she was nowhere to be found.'

 

I drag my self sulkily to my room and suddenly notice that the other members have suddenly disappeared.

 

'Where the hell did they go?'

 

Before I was about to go look for them the sound of a guitar catches my attention...oddly enough it was coming from my room.

 

Taking a few cautious steps towards my room I place my ear against the door...

 

'It was the sound of a guitar...but who in the hell would be playing a guitar in my room...?'

 

I listen further to the sound and realize that the chords that were playing sounded vaguely familiar...it takes me a while to register the piece and when I finally realize what song it was I bang the door open..this was Noona's song...DON'T CRY...

 

When I enter my room I see Noona and one of the staff on the guitar playing her song...

 

 

 

She sings the chorus for me...her voice as angelic and as enchanting as ever...her eyes meet with mine and I just stand there...waiting fo her to finish her song...

 

'My girlfriend is singing this song just for me...'

 

I drown myself with her singing...absorbing ev'ry lyric...I can't help but smile as I do so...

 

Once she finally finishes singing she nods at the staff member, indicating for him to give us some privacy...he quickly exits and closes the door behind him.

 

I walk towards her..." What's with the song?" I ask amused and beguiled both at the same time.

 

"I wanted to cheer you up...you seemed really down last night..." she smiles at me.

 

'Last night? So I did do something stupid last night...'

 

"What do you mean I seemed really down?" and finally we're as close to each other as we can be without touching...I stare down  into her beautiful, doll-like eyes...they were filled with a sparkle that only held sincerity and unconditional love...unconditional love that I'm proud to say was only for me...

 

She caresses my cheek with the back of her hand,"Don't you remember?....you crept up in bed with me in my room last night while I was sleeping...you gave me a really good scare..."

 

she giggles.

 

'I did?!?...damn I really don't remember a thing...'

 

"Did I...?" I suddenly blush a little. "Sorry about that Noona...Taeyang said I might have had to much to drink...I guess you can blame the Dom for that..." I manage to give off a slight grin .

 

Unexpectedly she pulls me to her embrace...she wraps her arms around me...snuggling the side of my neck.

 

"You were really worried about the shooting today...you told me that last night while you were cuddling me..." she whispers against my ear.

 

'I told her that?!?'

 

"Is that why you drank all that liqour?" she tightens her hold on me.

 

I sigh, "I'm sorry about that Noona...I shouldn't have burdened you with my anxieties like that...I guess I was just nervous..."

 

"You're an amazing artist Tabi...how can you belittle yourself like that?'"

 

She abruptly pushes herself away from me slightly and grabs me by the arms...staring into my eyes...I can see her worry.

 

"I was worried about the dancing bit...you know I really at dancing..." I say almost a whisper...and bow my head trying to avoid her seeing the look of embarassment on my face.

 

"Hey!" she takes hold of my chin and fixes my gaze to hers once more..."Who the hell said that you at dancing?"

 

"It's pretty obvious isn't it?...I mean when you compare my dancing to the other members...my dancing just looks like...

 

...crap..."

 

"Obvious? not to me it is...I happen to LOVE the way you dance...and I can bet your fans feel exactly the same way..." she gives me a soft, chaste kiss on the lips.

 

"Don't doubt yourself so much Tabi...you are who you are...and people absolutely adore that about you..." she says reassuringly.

 

I suddenly feel like I've fallen for Noona all over again...she is amazing in so many levels. She always knows exactly what to say in times I feel less cofident of myself.

 

This time I take her into my own embrace and kiss her with all the passion inside me I can muster...'I love this woman so much' and ev'rytime I see her I'm reminded of much of my love for her grows each passing day.

 

"Saranghaeyo Tabi..." she says against my lips." I love ev'ry part of you...especially your dancing..

 

you're my no. 1 dancer..."

 

"Saranghamnida Bom...I will always love you..." and we're lost in each other's embrace....

 

...lost in our love for another...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ta-dah! XD

 

Well...how was it?

 

 

I know this one dosen't have any in it...

 

 

 

I hope you guys aren't too disappointed...

 

 

Mianhae dearest ones~ > w <

 

 

 

I just wanted to see how you guys would react if i wrote something without any ....

 

 

 

 

 

 

...and I know it seems like Seunghyun is just a little too negative about himself...

 

 

 

 

...but he has his Noona Bom...

 

 

 

 

 

 

....to make him feel better about himself....

 

 

 

 

>////<

 

 

 

Comment and subscribe please <3