He Change

We Fight, We Love

Next Day
*Students making noise*

Your POV

Our Chemistry teacher,Mr.Kim enter the classroom. He start his lesson with an experiment.
"Next week,all of you have to do a project with your partner. I had pinned the list on the board at the back of class. Please go and check who is your partner." he say.He explain everything about the project.
------RINGG!!
*Ah~ Finally.It's time to eat*

No One POV

As Mr.Kim leave the xlass.Students move to the back of the class. You take a look at the list and saw your name is with Kwangmin. You don't believe your eyes, you ask Hyuna who is standing beside you and she nodded. You kick a chair and leave the class. Then, you walk to the cafeteria.
"~~~-ah,Wae? You look angry" ask L.Joe
"Mr. Kim arranged that Kwangmin as my partner"you say angrily.
"Ahh" is what L.Joe can say. He himself doesn't want you to be partner with Kwangmin, but he can't do anything.

Back To Class
"~~~, have you see the list" Kwangmin start a conversation politely.
*Why so polite*
You just nodded, still shock why suddenly he become so polite
"~~~, I Know you doesn't like me, but we have to cooperate. Or not, we are not going to have a good results" He continue.
You nodded again and another teacher enter the class.
Today's lessons pass really fast.

Next Day
As you enter your class, you saw Kwangmin smiling at you. You react back to his smile.
"~~~, can we meet somewhere to start our project?" he ask.
*This guy is really weird. Sometimes nice, sometimes bad*
"Ohh"
"So, where are we going?"
You think for a while and decide " We go to Icy Ice Cream Shop!" You say excitedly.
He just smile at your cuteness.

L.Joe POV
"We go to Icy Ice Cream Shop!" I heard ~~~ said to Kwangmin.
What was that, Are they going to date? No! It can't be. She hate him so much. But, what if Kwangmin likes ~~~. Ahhh, stop that I can't think much of ~~~. She's my sister,Okay. Only sister. L.Joe try to calm himself.

RINGG!!!!
-----School End----------
"Byunghun-ah, tell umma I'm going home late today. I have to do something else" you tell L.Joe
"I'm not going home yet." he answer without looking at you.
"What happen?Why are you being cool towards me?" you ask
"Nahh, Nothing happen. Just go, I'll tell umma"
You walk away. L.Joe saw you running to Kwangmin, he let out a sign and continue pack his things.