1

Y.A.M.O (B.A.P Version)

 

[3rd person POV]

It was some ungodly hour in the night, so obviously everyone was asleep. Everyone except Zelo, that is. He crept to the kitchen to get a drink and maybe some cherry tomatoes, if they had any left. He opened the refrigerator and got out a bottle of water. He turned around and saw a girl hunched over in the corner. Seeing a strange girl in the corner of a room in the middle of the night is scary enough, but the glow coming from the refrigerator made it 10 times scarier. Zelo let out a shrill scream (later he would deny this) that could rival a dolphin or Lee Sungyeol. “HYUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNGGGSSSSSSS!!!!!”

[Zelo’s POV]

Okay, so I know it wasn’t the manliest thing to do, but if you saw a girl that you had never seen before curled up in a ball in the corner, you would have done the same.

“HYUUUUUUUUNNNGSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!” I screamed. I dropped the water bottle and stood completely still. I started to breathe heavily as my eyes widened. I took a closer look at the mystery girl. She was sleeping, which explained why she didn’t react to my bloodcurdling squeal. She looked so peaceful and innocent, I felt a sense of calm start to come over me. I took a step closer, then another. I kept walking towards her until I was close enough to touch her slumbering figure. Her hair looked so soft....

[3rd Person POV]

Thundering footsteps came down the hallway as the rest of the members ran to save their maknae. Each member was wielding a different weapon. A lamp (Daehyun) , an alarm clock (Himchan) , another lamp (Jongup), a book (Youngjae), and... Tigger (Yongguk)

The rest of the members saw that Zelo was okay, so they turned and ganged up on Yongguk.

“Hyung, what the hell?!”

“Seriously, how did you think you would stop anyone with THAT?”

Yongguk glared at them, then broke into a gummy smile. “Like this.” And with those words, he used Tigger to smack Daehyun upside the head. “And this.” He chucked Tigger at Himchan, knocking his head back. Himchan let out a wail. “Ow!” Daehyun asked, “Hyuuung! Why me?!?!” Yongguk answered with a simple, “Because you were standing next to me.”

“Guys, as much as I care about how many ways Yongguk’s plushie can injure someone, who is Zelo crouching next to?” Said Youngjae, exasperated. Zelo was in his kitten pose, looking up at them with wide, innocent eyes. His fingers were in her hair, gently untangling part of it. “Aww, so cute!” Said everyone except Yongguk. Instead, he said “Back away, she could be a sasseng, we don’t know who she is or anything about her.”  All the boys shuddered, thinking about sassengs.

At that moment the girl started to move, so Zelo quickly snatched back his finger and backed away. She opened her eyes, and looked at them.