Every End of The Day I Love You, Baekhyun!!! [Finish]

Every End of The Day I Love You, Baekhyun!!! [one-shot]

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Jieun sighed while look at the window, she really heartbroken now. After her senior announced that he already in relationship with her new girlfriend, Park Jiyeon (sorry, she just not important role because of that I don’t put at comeos xD sorry again). Yeah, she is really natural beauty indeed. She still remember the flashback when Kris told everyone in the astronomy club that he and Jiyeon are couple.

“Sunbae-nim who is she? Your girlfriend?” the other members asked. Jieun blinked her eyes and looked at Kris ‘Girlfriend????!!!!!!’ yeah, Kris stand beside a pretty girl while holding hand with that girl.

“Yes, she is my Girlfriend. Please befriend with her” Kris said while smile to others. Jieun don’t heard everything but the word ‘Girlfriend’ was really made she about to faint. When she looked at the happy couple, she really sad and depressed she felt like been dumped beside the road like a cat and it sure a cute one (xD).

One days in the club, she tried to be herself not to show that she hurt like the dumped cat. Tried to smile to his senior girlfriend to be friend with her made Jieun really want to die when she went to her house.

That’s why she sat in this popular café that full of hot guys be as waiter, because she can looked for another guy that will be master to this cute little cat. She looked at the waiter, smiled like she saw her prey. “Hyung, why I felt like having goosebumps in here” D.O said while looked at his hyung, Suho.  Suho just shook his head; he really doesn’t know it felt like someone watching them. Suho went to the kitchen quickly to run away to the scary aura.

“Yah, Baekhyun-ah goes send the order to that girl” Suho said to Beakhyun, Baekhyun just nodded. He goes to Jieun table, he approach her.

“Miss, this is you would take the order?” Baekhyun said, Jieun in her thought she really stunned by Baekhyun.

 Waa, he is so handsome that Kris. He face really sweet but sadly he don’t smile… I really hope he will smile one day… I really sure girls will do everything to get him… oh, I’m sure… how about we both going to date?!!!!!!!!!

“Can we go to date?....” Jieun said without thinking, she suddenly awarded what she just said and she just closes with her hand. She really wants to slap her lips really because they really cannot keep secret.

Suddenly the guy said “Okay…” Jieun really shocked, she wants to hide her face in paper bags seriously!!! She still has her dignity!!! She suddenly stand up from where she sit and bows quickly. “Oh, I’m so sorry for my weirdo attitude, please forgive me just forget what just I said to you!!! I’m so sorry” Jieun said and bows again to Baekhyun.

She wants to exit the café, but suddenly Baekhyun call her. “Miss, you should pay first before you go out” Baekhyun said and went to the counter.

Jieun knocked her head with her hand, “PaBo Jieun!!!” she said in whisper. “I’m so so sorry… I forgot about it” Jieun said while went to the counter and pay for her drink. “I’m sorry again!!!” Jieun said while bows to Baekhyun again and quickly go out from school.

Cute PaBo girl… Baekhyun shook his head.

-Next day-

5:00 P.M, Jieun went to her club. Suddenly her members went to her, they all smile playfully. Jieun still puzzled with their attitude.  Kris went to Jieun, Jieun gulped. “Jieun-nie, why you don’t tell us that you confess your filling… we are you friend remember?” Kris said.

Oh, no!!! “Yaah, you all really nonsense!!! Go to work now!!!” Jieun said turning herself not showing she is blushing right now.

9:00 P.M, Jieun rode her bike to her house because she really busy scheduled at the school since they all will have show as astronomy club. When she passed the café, she shook her head because she tried to forget the embarrassing moment in her life.

Suddenly her bicycle chain dislodged from it place at the bus stop, it actually scary because she see no one at this place. She climbed down from her bike.

Pap,

Pap,

Pap,

Suddenly she heard something or someone come to her, from her back. She really scared to look at back because her members said if heard something from our back at dark place don’t look back because you will saw GHOST!!!

“what are you doing here?” someone said. Jieun shocked and she scream---- a loud scream or scary scream…

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! “Umma!!! Help me!!!” Jieun said yelled and look back want to knock the ‘ghost’ still with eyes closes. “Go you Stupid ghost I don’t afraid of you!!!” she slaps the ghost chest…

But wait… why I can felt the ghost??!! … she slowly open her eyes and her brown eyes became circle shape. “OMMO…” Jieun yelled in whisper.

“Are you okay?” Baekhyun asked, Jieun stunned and nodded at Baekhyun… PaBo Jieun!!! Jieun thought.

Baekhyun saw Jieun bicycle chain dislodged, “Oh, I think you having problem with the chain” Baekhyun said with his poker-face. Jieun nodded, she don’t dare to look at him she afraid she speak something weird again.

Baekhyun sat down and took his handkerchief in his bag, Jieun just looked at Baekhyun doing.

Oh, he is really kind… he help me, and yes me… he really my saver… oh, my heart is beating louder… huhu…

“Oh, I think you bike is already okay… the chain just loose” Baekhyun said at stand up, Jieun just nodded and looked at Baekhyun handkerchief was dirty because of the oil at the chain.

“Your handkerchief…” Jieun said while pointed at the handkerchief.

Baekhyun shook, “Oh, it okay… even I wash this handkerchief the dirty will never disappear” Baekhyun said and he band his handkerchief at Jieun bike “I will put this handkerchief, as if the chain will loose  again next time you can used this handkerchief.

“Where is your house? I will send you at your house” Baekhyun said. Jieun puzzled, he going to sent me??!!!

“My house just at the road M-66” Jieun said, Baekhyun climbed the bike at sat at in front while Jieun just sat at the back.

“Why at this time you just going to your house?” Baekhyun asked.

“It because my school is having show and my club is join it too” Jieun said. Baekhyun nodded, “what is your club name?” Baekhyun asked.

“Astronomy club” Jieun said. “Really, I never seen being to astronomy club” Baekhyun said. Jieun smiled “If you want to look at our club you can go anytime you want” Jieun said.

“Actually, you really popular at our café…” Baekhyun said, Jieun blinked “really?!” Jieun said.

“it’s because every morning you passed our café with confident face looking forward going to school. Not even looked at the café even just one glance. That why went you coming to our café, everyone in our café curious why you are coming because it felt not the same girl who is rode the bike every morning” Beakhyun said.

Jieun knock her head, “I’m weird, do you think?” Jieun said.

Baekhyun nodded, “yeah, but a cute one…” he said.

OMMO!!! REALLY!!! A cute one??? HOHO I’m so happy!! Jieun thought.

They both having chit-chat while went to Jieun house, after about 15 minutes they arrived at Jieun house. They both climbed down from the bike.

“Thank you for helping me” Jieun said and smile. Baekhyun nodded.

“Before that, this is for you” Baekhyun said and took a slice of cake that already in plastic bag.

Jieun blinked “It really for me?” Jieun asked.

Baekhyun nodded, “remember tomorrow we are going to date” Baekhyun said to Jieun. Jieun blinked. “Meet you tomorrow…”

After Baekhyun walk away from Jieun, Jieun open the plastic bag and tasted the cake…

“WAAA, it’s so GOOD!!!” Jieun said half-shouted. “LEE JIEUN!!! DON’T SHOUT!!! ARE A BOY!!! COME INSIDE HOUSE, NOW!!!” Jieun mom is calling her. Jieun knock her head, “alright mom!!!”

xxxxxxxx---xxxxxxxx

Fuu, finish… so sorry if this is not really good one-shot actually I have a lot of idea but I have to remember myself this is one-shot don’t make it to long… and I leave my idea… so this is happen…

If you like have time, come to read my one-shot of IU collection ;)

Anyway comment for this one-shot, I really hope you do it… because I just want to know your opinion and I can try to change my fix my writing skill… okay?