I Don't Like Her..... I Think

I Love You, Pabo

 

Chapter 6

Chaeyeon’s Point of View   

 

*I wonder why he looks so mad…*

        “Did something happen?” I asked.

        “Nothing..” Niel shook his head then smiled. “How do you like the school so far?’

        “Umm.. it’s going good.” I gave a small smile.

        “That’s good.” He was still smiling.

        “Uhh.. yeah.. heh heh..” It got awkward after that.

Niel’s cell phone started ringing so he checked it.

        “Well I gotta go.. Mina’s calling for me.” He waved goodbye and walked away before I could wave back.

        “Bye..” I whispered then put my hand down. I started to walk to class.

*Niel looks happy… so… I should be happy right? How come I’m not happy? Okay.. okay… just forget this… You can just forget you fell in love with him… Right? It’s not that hard! I can do this!*

        I arrived in the classroom and saw L.Joe’s head on the desk. He looked like he was sleeping. I walked towards him and poked him.

        “Let me sleep.” He said in a serious tone. I jumped and started apologizing

        “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to disturb you.. I thought you might get in trouble for sleeping in class so I decided to wake you up and…and…” I ended up speaking gibberish. He looked at me with his head still lying on the desk.

        “What are you speaking?” He thought I was some foreigner.

        “Umm… umm.. I’m sorry..” I bowed.

        “I heard you say that a million times so stop..”

        “I’m sorry! I won’t say it again!” I bowed.

        “You just said it.” His eyebrow twitched.

        “Oh! I’m sorry for saying sorry when I wasn’t supposed to!! I’m sorry!” I bowed again.

        “Stop saying “sorry”!” He glared.. “Or else.”

        “I’m..” I covered my mouth.

        “DON’T!” He sat up.

        “SOR…”

        “STOP!”

I took my hands off my mouth. I took a deep breath. L.Joe seemed to calm down.

        “Good thing you stopped, I was going to explode any second...” He crossed his arms.

        “I’m- “ Just then L.Joe covered my mouth. My eyes widened.

        “I knew it.” He looked at me. “You were just about to say it.”

        I shook my head.

        “Oh really?” He lifted his eyebrow. “Then what were you about to say?” He asked taking his hand off my mouth.

        “I’m not going to say it.” My voice went quiet.

        “Okay..” L.Joe smiled.

        “I’m.. just.. going to go to my seat now…” I started walking to my seat and sat down.

        As soon as I sat down, the warning bell rang. I got my supplies and prepared for today’s lesson.

_______________________________________________________________________

L.Joe’s Point of View

       

        Today’s lesson was boring as usual… I actually slept through the whole lesson.

It was always boring..

After school I walked to the restaurant where C.A.P works in.

        “YO~” C.A.P yelled.

        “Hey!” I waved. I sat down on a seat.

        “So what have you been up to lately?” He asked.

        “Ahh nothing really…” I laid my head on the table.

        “Are you sure? What about Chaeyeon?” C.A.P lifted an eyebrow.

        “What about her?” I looked at him.

        “Ohh.. I thought you guys were like a thing.. but whatever..” C.A.P threw the dish towel over his shoulder.

        “What makes you say that?” I asked.

        “Well I don’t know.. You guys just look like a couple..” C.A.P shrugged his shoulders.

        “Well we’re not…” I looked at him.

        “Aww that .. Do you think she’s interested?” C.A.P asked.

        “No.” I sat up.

        “Hahha.. That just tells me you like her..” He laughed.

        “I don’t!”

        “Okay.. Then what would happen if I go out with her..”

        “She’s not interested in you!”

        “Hahaha… You like her!” He laughed.

        “I. Do. Not.”

        “Ohhh stop lying. Just admit it.”

        “ I’m not lying…”

        “Okay… You don’t like her.”

        “NO I DO!” I stopped and realized what I just said. “ I mean… I DON’T LIKE HER!”

        “Hahha.. Too late.. You just admit it.” C.A.P ruffled my hair.

        “You ..” I crossed my arms.

        “You’re the one who said it. Not me.” C.A.P laughed.

        “Whatever.” I rolled my eyes.

*I don’t like her… I don’t… I don’t! I don’t! She’s friends with that bastard… but why do I feel different when I’m with her? I don’t feel like that with other girls. L.Joe snap out of it… You don’t like her. Right?! Maybe if I date her.. She’ll probably be like all the other girls… Yeah.. Just make her my girlfriend for a while and this weird feeling would disappear… Yeah.. That’s a good idea..*

_________________________________________________________________

BA-BAM! I got another chappie for this story! Hahhaa! Such a good day to write! Hope you guys like this chappie! Hmmm... Have a sweet day~