Choi Chaeyeon = My New Girlfriend

I Love You, Pabo

 

Chapter 7

L.Joe’s Point of View

 

After a few days…

 

        I decided to wait for a few days before making her my girlfriend because during those days I was thinking of how to make her my girlfriend. That’s when I thought about the punishment. The punishment will help me make her as my girlfriend. As soon as I thought everything through, I decided to tell her.

        “YOU ARE NOW MY GIRLFRIEND!” I pointed at the mirror.. “No… That’s stupid.”

        “Aren’t you glad? Because now you’re going to be my girlfriend!” I smiled.

        “STUPID~” C.A.P sang.       

        “Shut up.” My eyebrow twitched.

        “It is.. You should just ask her out if you really like her.” C.A.P.

        “I DON’T LIKE HER!” I glared at him.

        “You didn’t say that earlier.” C.A.P laughed remembering the moment.

        “THAT WASN’T FAIR! YOU TRICKED ME!” I threw a pillow at him.

        “Oh okay.. whatever.. So you don’t like her.” C.A.P lifted an eyebrow.

        “YES! I don’t!” I snapped my fingers.

*I think….*

“Liar… I bet you like her… and… Why are you dating her? I thought you didn’t like her.” C.A.P started drinking Coke.

“To prove that she’s like all the other girls and I don’t like her..” I snapped my fingers.

“That’s… one of the most stupid excuses I’ve heard of.”

“Excuse? This isn’t an excuse.”

“Yeah.. whatever.. Before you know it, you’re going to be in love with her.”

“NO I WON’T!”

“Yeah.. keep saying that. You are in stage 1, denial. You’re going to fall for her.”

“I’m not going to fall in love with her.” I crossed my arms.

“Okay… yeah whatever. You’ll see what happens after a few weeks.” C.A.P stood up.

“Get out!” I pointed at the door.

“Already heading out the door…” As soon as he got out the door. I looked at myself in the mirror and said

“I’m not going to fall for her.. She’s like all the other girls.. She’s going to probably be a crybaby… or she’s going to be demanding… She’s just going to be the same… DON FOR-“ I heard a door knock and walked towards the door. It was probably C.A.P because he forgot something.. As soon as I opened the door, I saw Chaeyeon.

        “Annyeong.” She waved.

        “Annyeong.”

        “Here you go.” She gave me a piece of cake. “Bye bye.” She went into her apartment.

I blinked then looked at the piece of cake. It said “Thank you” on it. I closed the door then put the cake on the table. I stared at it, thinking..

*Why’d she give this to me? I wasn’t really helpful… I’m happy though.. but when she gave it to me.. I had that weird feeling… I think I might be getting sick.. or I probably need some sleep. Yeah, that’s it.*

________________________________________________________________________________________

Next Day After School….

       

        “Chaeyeon!” I ran up to her.

*This is it!*

        “Oh annyeong L.Joe.” She gave a small bow.

        “Annyeong.”

        “Is there something you want?” She asked.

*Just say it to her!!*

        “Yes, I know what’s your punishment.” I smiled.

        “Ehhhh?!?!” She blinked.

*Say it! JUST SAY IT!! DAMMIT!*

        “I’m going to make you my girlfriend.”

        “EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?!!” Her eyes were wide open.

        “Yes.” I nodded.

        “H-how long?” Her face was completely shocked.

*Dang it… What should I say?! I forgot what I practiced…*

        “Until you can pay for my motorcycle expenses.” I snapped my finger.

*Thank goodness… I remembered.*

        “H-how much does it cost?” She stuttered.

*Stop asking questions… =.=”*

        “I’m not sure… Maybe thousands of dollars..”

        “R-really?!”

        “Yeah… You might be my girlfriend for… forever.” I was laughing in my head.

        “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Omo! I need to find a way to pay for the motorcycle.. Aish! What do I do…. I’m going to get in trouble and…” She started to talk nonsense. I couldn’t tell if she was still speaking Korean or not.

        “So from this day on…. You are known as my girlfriend.” I smiled. “Bye bye.” I waved then walked away.

*That didn’t go as bad as I thought… So from this day on.. Choi Chaeyeon is my girlfriend.*

______________________________________________________________________

Please forgive me! I've been busier on the summer than I thought! Sorry! ^^v The good thing is that I wrote about 4-5 chappies on this story! So just wait for the ninja updates alright? Sorry for making you guys wait! I'll try harder to update! Hope you enjoy this chappie! Thank you very much, I hope you all have a sweet day!