M.e.e.t.i.n.g.y.o.u

BLINDING STAR


(a/n : as promised i dedicate this chapter to  byunaharin , Exosaranghaee and Nyufi18 :) awww this are my constant commentors! LOVE YOU GUYS! HOHO neverthought i'd update again before i sleep but here it is guys hope you enjoy! )


EUNBYUL'S POV

 



finally, the day me and bora are waiting for. The day that our eyes are going to fall from its socket. Our professor gave us the list of artists and heck they're not that bad at all. B1a4, Bap, Bigbang, Mblaq, Beast, 2ne1, Tvxq, Teentop, Exo, Girl's day, Secret and so on and so on. These are all big names baby!

I got my best outfits on hand partnering a short skirt and a green blouse with my hair braided into two.



 


"c'mon girls follow me!" Our professor shouted. Me and Bora closely followed her worried to be lost. We had our Production staff hanging on our necks signalling that we can exclusively came in and out of the backstage without being questioned.

Our professor got us to one corner on the hallway and instructed us our new job. "Allright girls, your task, is to make sure that each group are ready to perform. You'd be calling each of them from their rooms and tell them that they're going up next to the stage, D you get that?"

"YES MA'M!" both of us said gaining each patts from our professor. She excused herself saying that she had another task to do clearly assured that the both of us would do our job smoothly with flying colors.

Right then, Every group came, the less popular ones we're the first to came as they were the one who oftenly performs first.

The backstage become chaotic as every staff and crew of every group are running around the hallways just to get everyone ready.


"uhhh.. so, whom shall we go first?" I asked Bora who was holding the list for the both of us.

"it says here that Sistar will be up first. Maybe we should go to their room by now and you know....."

"GET THEIR AUTOGRAPHS!" we both squeel making everyone on the corridor look at us like idiots. I bit my lip while trying not to laugh on our foolishness and we made a run towards Sistar's room.

We knocked but we think that there's no use since its damn noisy right now and the door is actually open itself.

We first peeked through and saw the ladies all ready to take over the stage with their gold shimering outfits sporting their well toned legs and ofcourse their hair and make ups were also done well.

"uhhh hi" Bora spoke for the both of us. Bora and Dasom were both seated on the couch while Hyorin and Soyou were at the Dressing table being handled by their make up artist.

"uhmm hello..." Bora answered for us. She's a damn beauty, infact she smiled for us instantly breaking the awkwardness in the room.

"w-w-wow you guys are darn beauties----" i nudged her on the waist. Bora this isn't the time! "--i i mean, yo-you guys are up next" she continued with a stuttered. We both gave each other a knowing glance digesting where we are now and who are we talking to.

"Girls you're up next!" someone sprouted from the door.

ohmy! seems like we have someone who have the same job.

The girls stood up from their seats and went infront of us.

Then they did their "S.i.s.t.a.r sistar imnida" greetings. "ahhh thanks for reminding us" Hyoring said. Now i know why everyone love sistar. They are just not beauties but real sweethearts as well!

Although we haven't recieved autographs from them they gave us hugs which is way better! HAHA no shower for the next days LOL.

*Ring ring*

i felt my phone buzzed from my bag. I got it out and looked at my latest caller.

now, who's this  0919 xxx - xxxx?

We let the girls got out first since they are being called already.

"b' wait i have a call" i told her. "arasso, i'll wait for you here"

I got away to a corner and a quiet place and answered my call.

"hello?" i answered unsurely with the  hint of snobbish on my tone.

"HEY! its me!"

"well hey me" i answered.

"Yah! eunbyul its me Sungyeol!" and that's it! now he's calling me. Ohgod sorry for the tone i had.

"ermm hi! im sorry for not recognizing you at all" i apologized and rubbed my neck.

"nahhh.. its just saddening that you actually forgot to save my number like i told you to do did you?" i gave a soft smacked to myself "oops. Never thought you'd really call me"

Then i heard him chuckle from the other phone. "apology accepted. nahhh who could resist getting mad at you when you are cutely smacking yourself like that?"

"haha i---- wait how did you know im smacking myself????" My eyes started to roam around the hallways and there! at the far end of the hallway he was actually there standing with his phone. He gave me a wave and started to walk towards me.

"EUNBYUL infinite boys...." Bora stopped from shooking me "ahhh no need to remind you i see" she teased probably seeing Sungyeol getting towards us.

I don't know what to say again. My feet are both stucked on the ground, again, Sungyeol was here meaning myungsoo is also here!

"Hey. what a small world eh?" he bid.

"s-s-so this is the event you're saying???" I asked him. But i didn't saw their group on the list!

"actually not. Our event was postponed and then our management accepted this in exchange. You know, they don't wanna waste a single day."
ahhh that's why. "Is this the event you told me?"  he continued.

"yes, its a fun job actually, not a bit hard and demanding." I told him.

"ahmm sungyeol-shii is dongwoo oppa in their too?" bora shyly asked. I was about to stomped her foot for asking bluntly but Sungyeol answered her with a "Yes, probably sleeping again"

She instantly passed by me "B-bora wait!!!" my dear friend ran in an instant with all her might.

"we should go to" Sungyeol grabbed my hand but my extinct told me to stay put. "no"

"what no? c'mon i'll introduce you properly to the boys" he tried to pull me again but i didn't move a bit. "no"

He gave me a strange confused look, now do i have to retell him my story? uhmmm probably not a great idea. Because he is his bestriend and he has a big mouth------- "OHHH wait!!!!" i shouted out of shock. He was actually caring me on his shoulder.

"im not taking a no for an answer" he said with a chuckle.

People are staring at us once again but heck that didn't stop me from thrashing and smacking him on the back. "Yeol wait! put me down! YAHHHHH! put me down you stick!!!"

"You just didn't call me a stick!"

"well yes i did! you tall stick!"

"heyyyy i have muscles too!"

"that's a small junk of skin! PUT ME DOWN!!!!" ohhhh crap what am i going to do??? I felt that it was no use of yelling and smacking him at all. I gave up.


Then i felt the door touch my , he opened it and greeted "HELLO MY LADS!" in his high pitched voice.

I gulped waiting to be put down like a sack of potato.

I first faced Sungyeol's chest but he held me by the shoulder and turned me around. I was actually had my eyes closed scared to see him face to face but i still did. He was there sitting with his legs crossed with a magazine on hand but his gaze was actually on me.

"i wanted you to meet Eunbyul. Eunbyul meet the boys!" Sungyeol introduced. I know im an idiot for staring at Myungsoo like that but i know and i can see his eyes widen as Sungyeol said my name.

Remember me now, jerk?

I quickly glanced away giving the other boys a cute smile which they also gave to me properly.

"ahhhh, i love the braid, where did you meet her hyung?" It was sungjong who was holding my two braids and even praising it. I swear, this child has some feminine issues. But in a good way.

Sungyeol wrapped an arm around my shoulder casting a weight on me. "i met her at the opening party last night. Myungsoo even saw her last night. right myung?"

then i looked at him again watching his priceless expression.

"uhh yeah" he answered and looked away getting his phone from his pocket.

"So she's the reason why you dumped the party yesteday night? amazing!" i don't know if Sunggyu really said that or maybe in a sarcastic way. But meeeh he's the leader so he sounded quite with the tone.

"LET NAMU GIVE YOU A HUG!" Woohyun interferred. I actually took a step back at his sudden outburst. "YAH! hoya lemme go!" good thing hoya took a hold on him.

"you punk!" then hoya turned to me with a smirk "sorry for his sudden outburst." and he stranggled the pouting namu away.

"Okay! let's take a seat shall we?" sungyeol claimed.

but oh no! just oh no! he was making his way towards Myungsoo's seat.

"c'mon mate, move!" yeol tapped myungsoo knees and he did move with an grunt. "ahhhh, i'm sleepy!" he took a seat beside myungsoo and me beside him. (MYUNGSOO - SUNGYEOL - ME)

I tried to look down or rather get a knowing glance from Bora but hell she was once again busy with her hubby dongwoo who was loudly snoring from the other couch and on her lap.

"hey, L why don't you give our new friend a smile" my eyes sinfully move to myungsoo who was now also looking at me.

Now, Sungyeol became the bridge for the both of us!

i tried to give myungsoo a smile but my lips won't form on its own. He on the other hand tried to gave me a smirk. The smirk that made everyone fall inlove.

"awwww... not that kind of smile! Look what you did she's red as a tomato!" Sungyeol pointed at me making me so embarassed. I completley held my cheeks and looked at the ground.

Not now Byullie! not now!

"mianhe..." he spoke...

he spoke! God i missed that goddamn voice!

now i felt my ears started to burn as well!

"Yah byullie! don't ever fall for this guy understand???" Yeol jokingly warned.  "you didn't just say that!" Woohyun joined the conversation as he sat at the table infront of us.

"Because L here has taken all the girls everytime! i swear he needed to stop since...."

*RING RING*

a phone interrupted and every eyes turned to myungsoo.  I saw his face crunched and got up from his seat and got out of the room. "---- he has a girlfriend"

 

 

============================================================================

 

LAST UPDATE FOR TODAY CHINGUUS!

I'D PROBABLY UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW, IF I CAN, COZ I NEED TO UPDATE ANOTHER FIC. AND OFCOURSE MORE MYUNGBYUL MOMENTS!

GOODNIGHT AND DON'T LET THE SINISTER BITE! (If you know what sinister is bleh! ^^)