How the pain started

BLINDING STAR


 


EUNBYUL'S POV



I remember that day. The day when Kim Myungsoo told the whole world how i'm a nobody in his life. I could clearly remember how my face was shown to the entire South korea, the face i had when i was in middle school. I was still wearing my geek glasses at that time.

It was on the program Strong heart, a variety show were everyone supposed to laugh at showed my geeky face and asked Myungsoo the Million Dollar question.

"Do you know this girl?"

I had my fingers crossed, my lower lip being bitten, my tummy going to flop and my whole being going to break down once he answered that question.

"Ofcourse he does! he's my bestfriend for Duck's sake." I was yelling at the top of my lungs with bora by my side. She agreed to watch it with me because her ultimate bias Jang Dongwoo will be at the same show.

So there. the camera focused again on myungsoo showing his dimples and small smile. He covered his mouth and gave out a soft chuckle swooning every female on that set. Well even me.

"is she a fan?"

oooohh that was a low blow. Bora and I had an eye contact swearing to duck if we heard the right thing.

The Mc Lee Seungi asked one more time.

"Her name's Park Eunbyul, we heard she's a friend of yours. Is it true?"

Ahhhh maybe im losing my mind, im sure he didn't say no didn't he?

"no, not really. Maybe i've seen her somewhere but not that familiar to me at all."

"NOT FAMILIAR TO HER AT ALL??? I SWEAR TO D---"

"B' stop it!" the next thing i knew i was crying hysterically, actually it has been the most heartbreaking moment of my life. I thought he will recognize me. Heck he's even the one who captured that picture of me! and yet he refused to claim that he know me?

It took me months before i literally stopped crying over him. With Bora now by my side, she suggested ways for me to forget about him.

Name it, makeovers, eyeballs, group dates... even going to another country was suggested!. But eventhough that happens, i still had my hopes up. I kept several of his pictures and even join his virtual fansclub as  xxxbabymyungLovexxx as my alias.

I kept my eye on him that maybe one day, during a free time from his hectic schedule, he'd try to contact me. Just a simple text message of Hi will do... or maybe the Mermaid and Hippo pet names will be brought up again will be fantastic.

But three years passed and it was still a no.





I unplugged my hard drive and placed it back on my backpack since i'm using it at school as well for my web design classes.

But i won't deny that that thought came across my brain, forget about him. Forget about the Kim Myungsoo you once knew. Seems like he'd adjusted and threw you away from his life so might as well do the same to him.

But the unfair part was that it was easy for him because he doesn't see me at all rather than me who see him almost every day may it be outside or inside my house.

*BEEP BEEP*

I heard my phone rang.  I scrambled out of my chair and grabbed my phone from my bed side table.


To : Byullie

Be ready by 8'oclock sharp, I'd reserve ticket for you at the opening bar nearby.
Don't ever try to say no or to say you're sick because you aren't you hear me???
We will celebrate your freedom starting today!
ciao'

Fr : Bora


I took a deep sigh and sat on the edge of my bed facing the last poster i had of him.

"Maybe B's right. I should forget about you Kim Myungsoo"

 

============================================================================

SHORT UPDATE FOR THE FIRST EPISODE.SOOOO HOW WAS IT?