A new family member

Only Just Best Friends?

The next day, all SM artistes and trainees were gathered at the dancing studio. Apparently, we were waiting for someone.

Just then, Mr Lee walked in with a girl almost my height and age.

"Everyone, this is our new trainee. Her name is Lee Soo Min but she would debut under the name of Sumi. Sumi, this are yr fellow friends. Trainees, this is Sumi." Mr Lee announced. The confident Soomi started sashaying all around and hugged everyone. But when she reached Yunhl and Changmin, she them small peck on the cheek each. Yunho and Changmin flushed a bright shade of red. Sumi just giggled. I gelt my anger boiling within me. Without warning, I pushed everyone out of my way as I hustled through my way to the washroom. When I reached there, surprisingly, Sumi was there too.

"Listen up. That two boys? Yr group members, Changmin and Yunho? They are mine. U hear that? I am gonna make them fall for me. Do I make myself clear? " Sumi smirked and walked out of the bathroom swaying her .

"Who does she think she is? Stealing my two best friends away from me?! YEAH. LIKE I WOULD ALLOW THAT. " I screamed. In a fit of anger, I planted a fist and the mirror n it shattered, cutting herself.

Hearing the screaming and noises, someone decided to investigate what you were doing and barged in... ...

Who barged in? :O subscribe n comment more to find out xD and sorry for not updating daily like previously… now I have hw(s)... bianeyo ><

Kamsahamnida *bows*

♡♡♡~ ^^