Chapter 7

When two hearts beating as one...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Dara?” the brown haired groom entered the room.

 

“…”

 

“Are you ready, babe?” he smirked upon seeing his wife to be. But that doesn’t go with Dara.

 

“Oppa, can you make me happy? Will you love this child as you love your own?” putting a little hope that she know will be crushed after today.

 

“Do you think I can even handle him as my step-brother? No, Dara. That thing isn’t my child and I will act as if it doesn’t exist. And you should be grateful I didn’t make you abort it.” His jaw was clenched and he smirked as he remember what is going to happen to that baby’s father. Dara, not knowing anything just sit there waiting for her turn to walk down the aisle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Congraatttsssss, HYUNGGG NUUNAAA!!” the twins said in unison. Deep down they know what is going on here. Dara stiffened as Jaejoong took her in his arms and greet other attendants. Where is Jiyong? She felt a kick on her stomach knowing his baby is worrying about the daddy, just like the mother.

 

 

 

The wedding went on but Dara excused herself as she feel sick because her pregnant symptoms. Still, he can’t be seen here. And this is doing no good for her and the baby.

 

 

 

 

Soon after the ceremony ended, they went home. The party will be held tomorrow but she feels uneasy suddenly. Her baby keeps kicking her belly.

 

 

 

As the car takes a u-turn on the road to their home, a Lamborghini with a high-speed raced from the other way of the road, towards the right side of the car.

 

 

 

It crashed the car but strangely, it only hits the right side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter