Chapter 3

When two hearts beating as one...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Kids, please help Father tonight. Make it easy for us, arraso?” Joowon told his sons.

“Arraso, Appa.” The tree said in unison while Jaejoong was still upstairs.

“Appa, the dinner will start at 7 pm, right?” Jaejoong asked as he sit beside his father.

“Yes, Jae.”

“Hyung, you are very lucky…” Dony said despite the cold atmosphere there. Jiyong isn’t talking at all. He just sits quietly with tons of thought running on his mind, and his father knows what.

“Appa, actually, why this can happen? I mean, will you make me marry someone, someday?” Deukki asked curiously.

“No, Deukki. This time.. it’s because of something that only me and her mother’s know why.” No, Appa. I know why.. Jiyong looked calm but deep down, he’s like a crazy guy who can’t stop talking to himself.

 

 

 

Not long after that, Shinyoung and her daughter arrived.

 

 

 

“Annyeong haseyo, Kwon Family. I’m Park Shinyoung..” then she coded Dara to start her greetings. She looked up and her eyes met Jiyong’s. Damn. I shouldn’t imagining him right now!

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Park Sandara, nice to meet you, just call me Dara.” He bowed 90 degrees and blushed. She realize in front of her… is Jiyong. No other guy can make her feels what Jiyong makes her feels.

“So, please take the seats, Shinyoung, Dara..” Joowon said.

“Hm, maybe my Father has told you about me, I’m Kwon Jaejoong, nice to meet you Mrs. Park and Dara..” he smiled like a Prince.

“Next…Ji?” his father said after he realize how long the pause there. Jiyong still lost in his world.

“Hello, Mrs. Park Shinyoung, nice to meet you.. I’m Jiyong Kwon and Hi, Dara-yah.. it’s great to see you again, here..” he smiled to her and right now, she’s smiling back to him, even more brighter. This doesn’t skip Jaejoong’s attention also Joowon and Shinyoung. They’re fully aware the difference there.

“Ne, Oppa.” She blushed. Thinking it was him that will be his husband..

“Annyeong haseyo, Mrs. Park! Dara noona! I am Kwon Youngdeuk the older twin..”

“I am Kwon Youngdon, his little brother. And the maknae in this family. Nice to meet you all.” They smiled cheerfully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter