broken angel

broken dream

Ryeowook’s leg feels heavy. He walks slowly enter the college gate. It feels like it takes thousand years to get into class.

“Ryeowook shi!” someone shouted his name.

“Damm! What a ‘great’ day today” ryeowook whisper.

“Ryeowook shi, good morning. Why you were not replying my message?”donghae ask as he reach the cute man in front him.

“Donghae shi, why are you keeps following me? I’m not interested to know you. Please do not disturb me.”ryeowook reply rudely. He really does not have mood to play with anybody. He really wants to be alone.

The other man giggles “because you are sooooo cute…!” he pinch ryeowook cheeks. “And a cute boy like you does not deserve to be alone…” donghae still giggling.

Ryeowook face reddened. He really embarrassed. There is long time nobody says to him like that. He can feel that donghae are very sincere with his words.

“Oh my god! Ryeowook, you are shy!!!” donghae jump and hug ryeowook excitedly. Suddenly ryeowook scream and donghae shocked.

“Don’t touch me hyung! Don’t do this.” He cried. His hand push donghae and he fell on the ground. Tears are running heavily on his face. Donghae tried to calm him down. He tried to hold ryeowook and pat his back. But ryeowook scream and crying hysterically. He doesn’t let anybody near him.

"Please don’t do this. It’s hurt. I’m sorry. Hyung!!! I’m begging you…”his crying are getting worse.

Suddenly ryeowook feels a strong arm wrap his waist from back. The arm is warm. He hears a voice near his ear. Such a soothing voice.

“ryeowook, listen to me. Nothing is going to happen. Nobody is going to hurt you. I will protect you…”He feels calm listen to such an angelic voice. He feels save.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ryeowook POV

“Oh my god! He says I’m cute” I feel embarrassed. I can feel my heart is getting fast. Suddenly he hugs me. I’m really shock! My sight becomes dark. I can feel the strong arms are all over my body. He tried to touch me. His hand roughly grabs my shirt. It exposed my bared body to him. I can feel his hand is all over my skin. It’s hurt. I tried to stop him. I don’t want to do this.

“Don’t touch me hyung! Don’t do this.” I cried. I push him away from me. But he was so strong. Tears are running heavily on my face.

" Please don’t do this. It’s hurt. I’m sorry. Hyung!!! I’m begging you…”he kisses me roughly and tries to my pants. It tried to push his hand, and then he grabs my hand and pinned it on the mattress.

“I want you” he said before tossing my pants way and leaving me whole . I can’t even open my eyes. Suddenly I feel strong arm hugging me from back I struggle to escape. But that arm is strong. It feels different. It’s not rough. It’s warm.

“ryeowook, listen to me. Nothing is going to happen. Nobody is going to hurt you. I will protect you…”I feel calm listen to such an angelic voice. I feels save. I turn around and hug him tightly. He is not Yesung. Who is he? Then, I feel everything is disappear.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Kyuhyun POV

As I walk into the front gate, I see people gathered. I heard scream in the middle of crowd. Such a familiar voice I thought. I walk past the crowd and I see the petite boy, ryeowook are on the ground. He is crying and screaming. He pushes everyone who tried to stop him. My heart feels really hurt when seeing him like that. He is crying. Just like something horror and scarier thing happen to him. Why he is like that? I really want to hug him and make him feel save. Before I realize, my body responds faster than my mind. I run and wrap my around his waist. It feels really pain to hold his fragile body in my arms. It feels like it going to broke. I said I will protect him. I really want to protect him.

“What happen to you? What makes you become like this? Tell me, so I can protect you. Please don’t cry. I’m here for you.” I thought. I can feel he calming. He more relaxes in my arms. He breathes slowly. Suddenly he turns around and wraps his arms around my neck. He is still sobbing but better than before. His heart beat becomes slower.

“ryeowook shi?” there is no respond. I peek to see his face, and saw he is sleeping in my arms. I looked at every inch of his face. What a beautiful. Very calm and peace. Tears stains are still visible. Such a skinny body. I hold him firmly. I scared I will broke him. Who did this to you my little angel? I take him to treatment room and let him to rest in his peace sleep.