loves meant sacrifice

broken dream

“What should I wear?” ryeowook thought while looking in his closet.

“I think purple is the best.” He talks to himself and bring the purple shirt with a black skinny jeans to the toilet to change.

He looks into the mirror. “I don’t even think that I can smile like this again.” he said.

After he makes sure that everything is perfect in his eyes, he run downstairs and greets his mom.

“Good morning to my beautiful mom! “He shouted and hugged his mom from her back.

“Oh my baby... what’s happen to you? Why are you so happy?” she hold her son hands.

“Nothing…I’m going out with Kyu and Hae… We are going to beach.” He shouted and jumps…

Mrs. Kim knows her son like sea the most… since he was little kid, he always want to go to the beach… once, he does not want to eat almost 2 days because she cannot bring him to the beach.

“You are grown up already my baby…” She shed tears…

In the car, only ryeowook is talking…. Kyuhyun just smiling and sometimes he respond to ryeowook. Donghae just observed silently. He does not in mood to interrupt their conversation. Moreover, he is the one who driving.

“Kyu, Hae, I want to eat seafood, walk along the beach, build the sand castle and watch sunset…”ryeowook chuckled…

“Of course Wookie, we will do everything you wanted…”Kyuhyun laughing… it’s rare to see this adorable side of Wookie. He is acting likes small kids. This make Kyuhyun want to cuddle him in his arms.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

While Ryeowook busy running and playing with the waves, Kyuhyun and Donghae just sitting on the mat and observes the most beautiful and cutes view in front of them. Kyuhyun takes this opportunity to have a talk with Donghae.

“Donghae, I think you should trust wookie.” Kyuhyun smiles.

“What?”Donghae try to understand Kyuhyun words.

“I said you should throw your insecurities” Kyuhyun looks more serious with his words. “I can see how much Wookie loves you. Stop making that stupid face.” He smiles again.

“What do you mean by that?” Donghae look in Kyuhyun eyes to search for answers.

“I mean, I won’t tell Wookie. Don’t be so scared. I won’t destroy you and Wookie relationship.” The smile disappears from his beautiful face.

“But… Kyu…” Donghae try to protest.

“It’s enough for me to see his smiles, to hear his laughs and to feel his happiness even though only from far away… “ Kyuhyun wipe away beads of tears on his face.

“Why? Why are you doing all this Kyu?” Donghae ask again

“Because I love him…” tears flow on his cheeks.

“Then, you should claim him… Not leaving him… He loves you… this is my fault.”Donghae cannot hold his tears anymore.

“Hey, stupid boy… Don’t you know? Loves meant sacrifice… Trust me… Kim Ryeowook love is Lee Donghae… and you better take a good care of him or I will make sure you will see the world upside down…” Kyuhyun let a small chuckle.

“Thanks Kyu…” Donghae hold Kyuhyun hands.

“It’s okay… By the way, I booked two rooms for us tonight. I guess you want to spend the night with Wookie.”He smile.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Do you think I’m a ert?” Donghae laughing. “I think it’s a good chance for me to talk to Wookie.” He smiled again.

Donghae wraps his arm on Kyuhyun shoulder and drag him into the hug. Kyuhyun respond to the hug and wraps his arms around Donghae waist. It makes Donghae flinch and then he laughing…

“Now I know how Wookie feels when he in your arms… there is no way I can beat this warm arms.” Donghae continued laughing…

They busy is their little hug and they didn’t realize that Ryeowook already stand in front of them and watching the scene.

“Kyu… Hae… Did you two have a relationship behind my back?” Ryeowook tries to holds the tears.

“WHAT!!!?” two of them answer almost together and push each other.

“How can I have relationship with this stupid brat? I only love you Wookie!” Donghae stand and grab Ryeowook waist and push him into a hug. He pats ryeowook head and gives a light kiss on his forehead.

“What?Stupid brat? Well, at least I’m still far smarter than you. And more handsome too...” Kyuhyun protest annoyingly. But then he laughs when he heard Ryeowook is chuckling in Donghae’s arms.

"I only loves you Kim Ryeowook... Only you..." kyuhyun leaves the unspoken words inside his heart... to be buried forever....