Baby, Don't Cry: Wake Up, Tiffany!

Baby, Don't Cry

 

WHILE humming to a sweet tune as she washed the dishes, Tiffany smiled when she felt a pair of thin yet muscular arms wrapped around her waist. "Jiyong oppa..." She smiled wider when the said man rested his chin on her right shoulder.

"Jagiya, missed me?" Jiyong whispered to her ears.

Tiffany washed her hands then patted them dry on a towel inside her apron. She faced him, "Of course!" She thew herself at him for a hug while Jiyong returned it tightly yet gentle enough. He pecked her lips for a short kiss.

"You're home early," Tiffany pointed out as their lips seperated. Their arms were still wrapped around each others bodies.

"There's not much costumers in the shop, so I left the rest to Seungri's care," Jiyong explained as he curled some of Tiffany's locks to the back of her ear. 

"I think that's mean..." Tiffany lightly flicked Jiyong's nose. He just laughed her. "Oh! Have you eaten yet? Because I didn't expect you to be early, so I haven't-"

"That's okay. We can just go out for dinner." Jiyong nodded his head to the door.

They went to the nearest pizza restaurant which was quite pricey.

Jiyong quickly ordered Tiffany's usual pizza preference along with some other side dishes she likes. -All of them.

"Oppa, these are expensive!" Tiffany whispered across their table. Worried about their slip with bombarding numbers later, she couldn't help herself from eating the food.

Jiyong noticed this and informed her, "Just eat. I saved up money for this." Tiffany was about to complain again when the man cut her off. "We're getting married soon, so get used to it, okay?"

Tiffany didn't want to make the discussion longer–since they've talked about it a few days ago, anyway and she was hungry–and so, she started eating slices of pizza. As a habit, she cut them into smaller pieces first.

 

THEIR alarm clock rang for the umpteenth time but the two of them have yet to wake up. Jiyong kept pushing the snooze button mumbling 'five more minutes' in his sleep. Remembering her promise to herself –to be a good housewife, Tiffany finally got up to wake Jiyong herself. She helped him prepare his clothes then cooked their breakfast while he took a quick shower.

Jiyong came down running for the door already dressed up nicely. "Mianhe! There's an emergency! Bye!" he shouted for Tiffany to hear then slammed the door close.

Tiffany tried to catch up but failed to. She gaped at the door then defeatedly trudged towards the dining table.

"Eh? Taeyeon unni, you're here?" she finally noticed the girl sitting across the table.

"Ne, I was here for a long time already." Taeyeon replied with a shaky voice.

Tiffany rested her head on the back of her hands above the table, "He left me without a kiss...again." Tears started welling her eyes. "Aish! I can't cry! I shouldn't. I promised Jiyong oppa not to cry." She shot up and balled her fist trying hard to sound as energetic as she can.

 

"SO THAT was the scenario earlier?" asked an old man in a white lab coat.

Nodding, Taeyeon bitterly replied, "Yes, and she didn't even notice me the whole time. Like always..."

The two of them had a good view of Tiffany on the other side of the surveillance mirror. Tiffany kept roaming around the white room smilling, giggling, swaying her arm back and forth, hugging, kissing and doing other things couples would do on a date.

"She's getting worse, isn't she?" Taeyeon frowned.

The man removed his eye glasses as he replied, "Sadly, yes. Everyday, ever since you first brought her here, she kept 'dating' her deceased boyfriend."

"Her boyfriend...Jiyong oppa told her not to cry and be strong. He always tell her that because Fany is a big crybaby. She hasn't cry, has she?" The man nodded in confirmation. Through gritted teeth Taeyeon continued, "If it wasn't for him, Fany wouldn't be like this. 'Baby, don't cry', my !" Tears started flowing down her cheeks. She clasped her chest. It has been two months since Jiyong passed away from that terrible car accident where he left in a hurry like the scenario with Taeyeon earlier. It really pained her to see Tiffany became mentally ill. To become delusional.

Tiffany suddenly stared at Taeyeon from the other side as if she knew she was there. She showed her her lovely eye-smile and waved. "Unni, we're getting married! Look!" She mouthed as she raised her right hand to boast her imaginary engangement ring.

Taeyeon collapsed on her knees. "Wake up, Tiffany!" she shouted at top of her lungs. Bursting another set of tears she whined, "I shouldn't have let you go... Come back to me, Fany-ah.

 

 

 

 

I love you...!"

 

 

The End

 

 

What did I just write there? O.O; A CRAP FIC OBVIOUSLY.
I'm not really familiar with Tiffany (or other SNSD members) but these past few days, I've been spazzing about her.
And the Crayon craze between me and my friends still haven't faded, so I decided to choose these three characters. Yep, I do know about TaeNy. ^^
Anyway, I hope you liked it... >.<; Sorry for the shortness.
Thanks for reading!
Leave a comment, please~ ;3

 

-- ILoveRappers1104