Yoon DooJoon.

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnQ5pOy3zI4

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------

The sentence was settled. Yoseob chose to follow his mother and he will be studying aboard. Despite that, Yoseob wants to visit different poverty countries to do voluntary work for a short period of time. We are at the airport now, sending Yoseob off to his first destination.

Yoseob's blonde hair have turned into black. Yoseob is carrying his big bagpack and I look at his back. I will miss this dependable relay and I hope he will be safe whenever he is. We are standing in front the gantries, Yoseob forced a smile out and I will remember his handsome face.

Letting go of DooJoon's hand, I hug Yoseob for the last time. Laying on his chest and storing this special feeling in my brain. "When will be come back?" I ask. Yoseob pouts his lips, "three month?" He esitmate. "Contact us alright?" I request and he caresses my head. "Don't worry, I will use this camera and take picturesque scenery. When I am back, I will show the full album to you." Yoseob promised and I smile.

Yoseob walks nearer to DooJoon, arm locked around his neck. "You better take care of her well, I will still come back and snatch her away from you." Yoseob whispers and DooJoon smirks. "After going through so much, I wouldn't. Also, I will not give you the chance too. Better hurry up and get your in the gantries." DooJoon reply.

My eyes got teary, Yoseob walk backwards and I will miss him. The warm smile did not fade away, "take care." He said and I nodded. "Goodbye." He waves and I waved back. Yoseob flashes his passport to the police and he continue his road. Yoseob stares at his passport, your happiness is the most important factor I am thinking of. 

Its true, I am disappointed when you chose Doojoon over me but the smile on your face tells me that I have done something right. I am grateful to you, you gave me the best memories when I am down. You went to places I wanted to expolde without any grumbles. You are a nice girl.

Two years later, I am sitting under a oak tree. Reading postcard sent by Yoseob, it was amazing. He remused his study and he joined the photograph club in their school. The front cover of the postcard was taken by him.

"Hey, it has been two years I haven't seen you. Is Doojoon treating you well? He told me that he is a perfect boyfriend you could not replace last night. I think he is boasting because the most wonderful boyfriend material is writting this letter to you. I will be going to Singapore next for my ex-change school programme and it will take me three months. After that, I will return to Seoul to visit my father. By that time, let's meet up alright? Plus, its OUR date. ;)" Yoseob wrote and I laugh.

"What are you giggling about?" Doojoon questions and I shake my head. Doojoon grabs my hand and pull me into his arm. Hugging me tightly, snuggling his face in my neck. I snake my arms around his neck. Parting away and he will not let go my hand. Smiling, "can you don't leave?" Doojoon pouts.

Caressing his face, "its only two days." I said. "I wouldn't run away either right? I am already your wife." I added and Doojoon cooed. Doojoon kisses my lips and I return him too. Yes, Doojoon and I got marry three months ago. It was my dream wedding! Wearing white dress and walking on a red carpet. Receiving blessing for everyone. The best part is, Yoseob came and congarts us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, please do enjoy this story. ^^