That woman.

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ODG_1dFSw

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks. ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain drops hit hard on the pink umbrella and Jessica is waiting for DooJoon to go home. She looks down on the puddle of water, feeling guilty for betrayed him and she wants to apologise. Now, she believed the sentence 'what comes around goes around.' She don't want anything but DooJoon back to her side. She want to patch everything back.

She lid her head up and she saw DooJoon walking in the rain with buries on his face. Worryly, she runs to him and she touch his face. "What happened?" She worries. Without any words, DooJoon move away from her. Jessica captures his arm, "I am here to say sorry." She said. "I am really sorry for backstabbing you..." Jessica added.

DooJoon clenched his fist, "if you did, why did you do it at the first place?" He questions and she can't reply anything. Yanking his arm back, "I need some time to think about it." He said. "DooJoon..." She calls. Shuting his eyes in annoyed, "stop calling my name." He hisses. Suddenly, Jessica hug me from the back and DooJoon pushes her away.

She fell and whines in pain. DooJoon turn back, picking her up and checking her wirst. "You still care about me1" Jessica cries. "That shows you still love me!" She added. "We can start again, let's refresh everything DooJoon and I promise I will listen to you." Jessica begged. DooJoon was hesitiaing but he did not say anything.

I say behind watching them and droplets of water was splashing on me. "DooJoon...." Jessica looks straight into his eyes. Don't listen to her that was what I was thinking about. She cheated on you Yoon DooJoon. Aren't you not afraid of getting clobber again? Why can you still believe in her so much?

DooJoon leans closer to Jessica, *stop.* I thought. Their lips are only an inch away, *DooJoon!* I scream in my mind. I was about to open my mouth but it was too late. He kissed her and I was defeated. Running towards him, punching him on the face and tears rolls down my cheek. "Why did you believe in her again?" I question.

I was hurt deeply, the man I love choose to go back to the woman who harmed him. "because I love her." He replies and i have lost. I breath in deeply, trying my best to stop my tears for stop rolling down. "Fine, when chicken little like me who warned you and you don't trust me." I nodded my head in pain. "I really hope you are happy with what you choose...I will wish you a blissful ending..." I said and walk away.

This is the end, a women like me who loves you whole heartedly and follows you like a shadow everyday get dumped by you. I just want a little love and attention from you my dear. Is it so hard? I don't understand how good was her...I changed for you, I started to wear skirts and shows you my female side.  

Why am I in this state? I am like a fool who is being control by you and a beggar who begged a little love from you. Yoon DooJoon, when will you regain your brain back? I silde down, tears sliding down and I am not able to stop it. I am doomed. How much do you like this girl to be like this? Answer me, Yoon DooJoon...

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

KAmsahaminda! ^^