chapter t w o

~*M A G I C A L G I R L S*~

"I'm ba--! Oh?" Ha Neul exclaimed as she entered the dorm, nobody in sight. Although, there was a letter on the floor for her.


It was finally four, and the rest of the members had returned.

"Are we ready to go, girls?!" Yoo Ra asked at the front door, being the last one to arrive home.

Shuffling could be heard from around the house, signaling that they were definetly ready. Yoo Ra laughed to herself, glad that they were ready. Besides, it was their last day where their faces would be just... average. They would soon be recognized by many. It would be a small fragment of freedom to let go of, but the members were glad.

"Yah, unnie~! Let's go already! I really like movies!" Ha Neul exclaimed like a child, bringing Yoo Ra back to her senses.

"Oh! O-of course! Well, let's get going." Yoo Ra responded, opening the door up.


The members were eating at a local fany restaurant, enjoying themselves.

"...and I said, 'with what? your face is scary enough to scare people away, hun! no need for a mask' and ended up making her mad unintentionally!" Li told the other members, about some story in high school. 

The members laughed, being the loudest table in the whole area. In the end, they really didn't care. They were all having a good time and couldn't care less of thier obnoxious volume level.

"Hey, but on a more serious note..." Li started, giving the members a 'y e look', "Find a lover yet? Huh? Huh?" 

The members kind of giggled at how ridiculous Li was being. The look was funny, but her set of words were kind of unrealistic.

"Pffft, like heck we'd find someone! Li, we were just released of being 'slaves' last week." Hayeon reasoned.

"That's right. We actually don't have time to find someone." Yoo Ra agreed.

"Hmm... well... I've already paired you up with people!" Li laughed evily.

"Mwo?!" Yoo Ra and Hayeon said in perfect unison, totally shocked.

"That's right! Keke. Let's see... Hayeon would be good with Taemin, Yoo Ra matches with Changmin, Ha Neul with Maru... and I'm not sure about Mei though." Li explained with a smile, causing Hayeon to laugh, Yoo Ra's eyes to widen, and Ha Neul to choke on her food.

"I-I'm sorry, Li. But Taemin?! AHAHAH. He's not my type!" Hayeon giggled.

"...Changmin...? Aha, no thanks." Yoo Ra disagreed.

"M-Maru though! I-I'm sorry... but uh... I kind of don't think he's my type of guy? I'm not into guys anyways..." Ha Neul said after taking a sip of water.

"I know, I know! I'm just kidding." Li smiled.


The four girls moped over back to the dorm, sad that the day had finally ended.

"Teasers come out tomorrow..." Ha Neul groaned as fell onto the floor, grasping it.

"We won't have freedom..." Hayeon joined in, collapsing onto the couch.

"I want to do this... but I like not having cameras in my face when I'm out..." Li thought aloud, leaning over a counter.

"I'm ready but not ready..." Yoo Ra complained loudly, walking over to the bathroom.

"I don't know what to say." Mei softly spoke as she actually stood, looking at her members as if they were crazy.