chapter o n e

~*M A G I C A L G I R L S*~

Five am. It was exactly five am. The sun refused to shine into the windows of the Magical Girls dorm at this hour, of course. The girls were all in their respective rooms, all sleeping but two. Mei and Li in their shared room, Yoo Ra in her small single room, while Hayeon and Ha Neul pulled an allnighter on their bunk bed.

Hayeon was crying over some drama (again) as Ha Neul read manga (which happened to be High School Debut) intensley.

"Yah, unnie~! Can you kinda turn the volume down on those sobs? I'M ON A GOOD PART AND I'D REALLY LOVE SOME PEACE!" Ha Neul whispered with wide-eyes glued to the book that layed in her hands.

"Yeah? W-well... I'm... on a good part too!" she replied between sobs, grabbing another tissue from the tissue box.


When the sun had finally decided to shine through, Hayeon was wiping her tears as she just finished watching the last episode for To The Beautiful You while Ha Neul was reading the next volume.

"Good morning~!" Yoo Ra shouted all the way from her room, door swinging open. Yoo Ra walked over and swung open the door with the all-nighters and then over to the sleepy head's room.

"Oh, good morning!" Hayeon greted with a bright vivid smile.

Yoo Ra went to the voice, slight smirk on her face as she realized what happened last night, followed with a shake.

"Oh, you two... Will you ever get sleep?" Yoo Ra asked at the doorway.

"The drama was too good!" Haeyeon protested.

"Ahh," Yoo Ra sighed with another head-shake, "Well, I'm gonna go get breakfast. Join if you can."

"Okay~!" Haeyeon replied, throwing the covers off and jumping out of bed, soon skipping after Yoo Ra.


At last, all of the members were awake. All but one were eating breakfast at the kitchen.

"Oh! We should all do something today! Like go out, since we have no schedules. I mean, it's our last day before teasers come out. And then we'll be famous." Li suggested.

"I like how you think, Li! I couldn't agree more!" Yoo Ra exclaimed with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Me too~!" Haeyeon join it. "What about you, Mei?"

The members received a simple nod from Mei, as she continued to softly eat her fruit.

"Well, I think we should all wash up and possibly go to the- Oh, Ha Neul?" Yoo Ra started, soon losing her train of thought as Ha Neul appeared in the kitchen. She was wearing a casual outfit and looked extremly tired.

"I thought I'd just announce that I'll be taking one last trip to the bookstore without having to worry about people noticing me. Take care~!" Ha Neul said, ending with an adorable smile.

"With no sleep and food~? I don't think you're going anywhere with that much energy." Yoo Ra remarked.

"Yah, c'mon, unnie~," Ha Neul whined, "It's not that far of a walk! I can make it back without a hassle."

Just as Yoo Ra opened to speak, Hayeon happened to interrupt her.

"You have fun then, Ha Neul~!" Hayeon insisted. 

Ha Neul just smiled in response with a nod and left.

"Watch her bump into her 'love' while she's out." Li joked, snickering to herself.

"...do you know something we don't?" Yoo Ra questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Li continued to laugh out loud to herself, and put away her bowl of cereal.

"Aha, I'll be in my room getting ready~." she said, still laughing.


By ten, all of the girls were ready and in the living room, except for the maknae.

"...I wonder where Ha Neul is. She left like four hours ago!" Hayeon pointed out.

"She always visits five different bookstores and then goes to the park." Mei softly said in a monotonous voice.

"Why would she and how do you---" Yoo Ra said, but soon stopped. "Well, we have the next few hours to ourselves! Meet back here at four, yes? Then we'll go watch a movie and eat dinner~! Please inform Ha Neul."

 


their fame is on their way. stay tuned as they try and keep this last day of freedom.