Section A: OT3.

The Red String of Fate.

Gina's POV

It was summer break and it was that time of year where every teenager seeked a summer job. Gina, an 18 year old senior, came home to find a note from her parents about being sent to a summer Music School in Korea. 

"Hah, great. Another way to waste my summer vacation." She sighed and looked around the kitchen, "They couldve at least left me some food." Annoyed she went into her room to pack. 

 

The next day she found herself standing in front of the biggest school she had been to. "Maybe its not going to be so bad .. "

She pulled her luggage up to the office with her ipod headphone string tangled into the handle. She stumbled a little and dropped her luggage at the main desk flustered, taking her headphones off. 

"Um excuse me .. im a new student." Gina bit her lip and looked at the lady nervously.

"Oh! You must be Gina Choi. Come this way." She led Gina down the hallway, explaining each room which obviously didnt matter for Gina as all she cared about was taking a nap.

"Um, miss .. could you take me to my room? I really dont want to be dragging my luggage around .." 

"My apologise Miss Choi, its room 314 on your right, here are the keys and you'll be having two girls rooming with you, make sure not to cause any trouble!" She smiled and left Gina blank, "T-Thank you."

 

She walked to her room, walking towards the empty bed near the window, putting her bags down. She wanted to give a good impression to the new roomies of hers so she decided to practise her smile.

While Gina was standing infront of the mirror practising, two girl stormed in laughter insanely and yelling about nothing Gina understood.

Gina walked out to face them, "A-Annyeong! Gina-imnida!" Startling the two girls a little Gina went light pink.

With the random silence in between, one of the girls stood up and touched Ginas cheeks and lifted her chin up, "You're cute! Hey there, im Hyuna." 

Gina nodded and smiled awkwardly bowing at 90 degrees, causing the two girls to burst into laughter. 

"Oh you dont have to be so formal Gina! im Kaeun by the way, guess youre going to have to deal with us making a lot of noise around here from now on!" She smiled sweetly and laid on her stomach.

Hyuna sat down on Gina's bed pulling her next to her. "What's your talent that brought you here?"

"Talent?" Gina was confused, she had no idea how she got into this school, neither had she realised how famous it was.

Kaeun butted in, "Yeah! Like my talent is dancing and Hyuna's is rapping!"

"Hm, i see! I guess that leaves me with singing haha." Gina smiled and Hyuna cuddled her. "You are so adorable, we are going to get along just fine!" 

Kaeun nodded and the three started to laugh their afternoon talking about everything around the school.

I guess this summer wont be one im going forget.