Flight to Japan

See you around

Taeyeon finally settled everything here in Seoul. Her first destination, she chose Japan. She always love Japan, furthermore she can speak Japanese quite fluently.

All she has with her is a big backpack that is almost same height as her to check in and a small carry on backpack where she keeps all her important stuffs. She still has her phone with her so that her family and her assistants still are able to contact her.

It is late at night when her brother drops her at the airport.

“I’m sending you till here Tae.” Taeyeon can see the sadness in her brother’s eyes. He is trying to hold back his tears. She hugs him. Apart from her dad, he is her best friend too.

“I will come back Jiwoong, give me some time. Call me anytime. I love you” Taeyeon release the hug and walks in the airport without looking back.

“I love you Tae!” She hears her brother shout.

Taeyeon just carry on walking towards the entrance and to the check in counters.

After she checks in her bag and gets the boarding pass, she proceeds to her gate. In the boarding area, Taeyeon stand by the big glass pane looking out to the dark night. Her heart feels so empty now. She raises her right hand across to her left shoulder and touches her left shoulder blade. Deep in her thoughts, she did not realise that the flight is boarding now.

She walks towards the door and hand over the flight attendant her boarding pass.

“Miss Kim this way please” The flight attendant leads her to her seat in the first class area. It is in the front corner just what Taeyeon like. She can just be quiet there.

 

 

 

“Hurry up Jess! We are gonna miss the flight!” Tiffany’s voice is so loud in the departure area. It wakes up a few passengers that are waiting for their night flights. Behind her, a blonde is trying to keep up with her.

“I am so going to kill you if we miss this flight!” Tiffany hiss looking at the blonde running behind her.

 

 

They are the last to enter the boarding gate. Everyone is eyeing at them and Tiffany just keeps apologizing to the airline staffs. The door closes immediately when they step into the plane. The plane is ready to take off.

The flight attendant leads them straight to their seats in the business class area.

“Thank god we made it!” Tiffany heaves out a sigh while buckling her seat belt.

“Yes I can sleep again” Jessica tear open the plastic containing the blanket preparing to sleep.

“Yah! Sleep again! It is your fault that we nearly miss the flight. Now all you concern is sleep!” Tiffany did not realise she is raising her voice again.

 

Taeyeon flinch in her seat. She removes one side of her earphones and frown. She hears someone shouting even through the thick earphones.

Aisshh someone must be drunk before taking off. Taeyeon put back her earphones and resumes listening to the music.

 

The plane push off and heads towards Japan.

 

 

 

i know it's kinda short but at least something right XD

Please comment!!

hope you like it;) pardon my mistakes as usual

the pic sure cracks me up XD