Daddy

See you around

Taeyeon rush to the hospital after getting her work done. She is very busy but she will still go down to the hospital everyday without fail. It's a late night as usual. She approaches her daddy's ward silently, giving nods to the night nurses who recognise her. She opens up the door quietly.

She walks to her daddy's bedside and his face..

"How are you daddy?" She whispers in the quiet ward with only the sound of the machines beeping. She sits down beside his bed and hold on to his pinkie like she always does even when she's a little girl.

"Daddy I clinch a big project. It's huge and I'm working like hell now" Taeyeon love to complain to her daddy. He is always happy to lend her his listening ears but this time round there are no advices from him.

"Mum is staying with Ji Woong now so don't worry about her. I told her to do so as I'm always not at home to accompany her. At least her favourite grandson Kyungsan can keep her company there and she won't feel so lonely."

 

Flashbacks

 

 

Taeyeon was never close to her mum. Of course she loves her mum but she's a daddy girl. She doesn’t share things to her mum like she did to her dad. Taeyeon's dad loves to complain too, only to Taeyeon. That's why they are best buddies.

"Yeonie your mum don't allow me to eat fried food say I'm too fat."

"Yeonie your mum make me do a lot of housework today saying that I never help her around the house"

"Yeonie your mum bullies your daddy, do something"

"Yeonie I can't stand your mum naggings"

Everyday Taeyeon comes back home, her dad will complained to her about her mum. Taeyeon will always listen and smile.

Her dad is the one who helps her when she wanted to start a business of her own. He is the one who loan her the money when she got so little money to start with. Not going to let her dad down, she worked very hard. Her business bloom within half a year and that brings in a lot of income. She returns the money back to her dad in no time. She even lets her parents travel around the world without any worries.

She was very happy that she is able to give happiness to her parents, giving them the biggest house with helpers and drivers.

Everything was fine until one day, when she is at work.

Taeyeon was so busy after clinching another big project. Her phone rings "Yes mum wassup?"

"Y-yeonie y-your d-da-dad is i-i-in th-he ho-ospit-tal" she can hear her mum sobbing at the other end of the phone.

"What?! What happen?"

"H-h-heart a-a-atta-c-ck Y-yeonie. Pl-lea-ase c-come to the h-hosp-pit-tal now, I've c-called your brother t-too"she can hear the hiccups from her mum for cryinig too much.

"Ok!" Taeyeon grabs her stuff, car keys and dash out of her office.

She speeds all the way to the hospital. When she reached the Intensive Care Ward she saw her mum crying non stop with her brother comforting her.

Jiwoong came up to her.

"Dad got a Yeonie, a very serious that puts him in coma"

Taeyeon was expressionless, she couldn't hear anything. She pushes her brother away and walks to her daddy's bed. The moment Taeyeon saw her best buddy on the bed with tubes all over his body, oxygen mask on him and machines beeping around him.

She couldn't take it anymore. She let out all the emotions that she's holding in her while driving here. Her knees gave way making her knelt down beside her dad's bed. She can't control the tears that kept flowing out from her eyes. Jiwoong knew comforting Taeyeon now will be in vain, all Taeyeon had to do is to let out all her emotions and she will calm down after that.

After letting out all the tears, Taeyeon came out of the Intensive ward looking tired.

"I want the best doctor in this hospital to treat my dad no matter how much it cost me" She said calmly looking at the nurse.

"I also want the best attention from all of you" She was not trying to be rude but she just want to make sure they know what she wanted.

 

End of flashbacks

 

 

Three years had past but Taeyeon's dad is still in coma.

"Daddy I miss your voice" Taeyeon puts her head at the side of her daddy's bed, tears falling down to her cheeks.

She will normally spend about 3 hours with her dad before going home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hi my new fic. Hope you like this. please comment. Happy New year all!!