My Lady (Take 2)

The Teaser Era

Kai
Modern day Seoul
Rating: PG

----------

It starts with a soft click. A single turn of a nob and the strained creak of hinges due for a tune-up. Footsteps echo in the room, treading over aged wood that had seen better days.

But today the floor of the studio is his wingman, his reflection in the mirror his rival. He puts down his bad in a corner and shruggs off his school uniform blazer, "Kim Jongin" carefully stitched over the chest.

His routine is the same as always. A pull here and a push there until his body can't wait anymore and he gives in to his most primal desires. He pulls himself up from his spot on the floor, body loose from stretching liberally, yet still so tired.

It only takes a single click of the stereosystem for Kim Jongin to come to life. he holds out his hands and closes his eyes as song floods his senses. The gentle melody takes his hand and fells into a sweet rhythm that Kim Jongin is all too willing to take control off. Because for 3 minutes and 32 seconds, Kim Jongin has found his perfect lady.

----

a/n
haha oops, totally didn't get to finish these before Wolf and XOXO dropped...but that just means this is where all teaser-inspired fics are going to be. 

fun fact: I wrote this about 2 weeks before the tracks dropped, but never got around to uploading it because I kept leaving my notes at home. So...I kind of sort of guessed a random time and My Lady is, in fact 3 minutes and 32 seconds long. BAM.