Hands Tied

If I Were Your Boyfriend

Taemin sat there in the car alone as the commotion went on inside. Taemin realized what he had done and cried hysterically as Key ran up to the car. "Taemin! Taemin open the door!" He said banging on the passenger's window. Taemin didn't know he was outside the car. All Taemin could was the image of Onew on the ground and the broken wine glass in his hand. Key outside the door trying to get his attention and then Jonghyun ran out to check on Taemin as well. "What's going on? Is Taemin okay?" Jonghyun asked worriedly. 

"Go inside and get the the key from Minho quickly. Taemin I need you to open the door for me! GO NOW!" Key exclaimed. 

Jonghyun ran back inside hurriedly.

Meanwhile

 Everyone still crowding around the area where the unconscious Onew laid motionless as Joon calls the ambulance. And Minho trying to revive him with all of his might and it worked. Onew opened his eye and his vision was still a blur. "He's awake!" Someone in the crowd yelled as the rest cheered for Minho's heroic act. Onew tried to pick himself up when Minho stopped him incase of unknown injuries. "You're okay now. The ambulance is on their way right now."

"What happened?" The confused Onew asked.

"I'll tell you what happened." The angry Joon said. "Your psychotic bastard of an ex hit you in the head with the glass wine bottle. A GLASS WINE BOTTLE! Can you believe that psycho?!" He said angrily. 

"You're definitely pressing charges on that jealous, good for nothing, prick! How dare he hit you with that wine bottle! HOW DARE HE!" Joon's whole body was trembling in angerand the was no calming him down. "You're right babe. I'm going to press charges on that little ." Onew agreed. 

"What?" Minho looked at them as of the a tail growing out their .

"What did you think was going to happen? Although I don't condone what he did to you; you're the one who drove him into it. You embarrassed and cheated on with his BEST FRIEND." Minho looked at them with disgust. He couldn't believe how they could put all the blame on Taemin and they're the ones who've hurt him. The people who were supposed to be the for and who Taemin cared for stabbed him in the back. "You played with his feelings and betrayed him. Do you think you guys should take some responsibility for your actions as well?" 

 

"He was weak and if he would've done what he needed to do this wouldn't have happened in the first place." Joon said nonchalantly. 

Before he could say anything in response to Joon, Jonghyun ran in. "Minho we need your keys." Minho stared at him confusingly. "What? Why? Is something wrong with Taemin?" Minho asked with an worried looked on his face.

"Taemin is hysterical right and wouldn't open the door." Joon started laughing in the background warning a glare from the both of them. "What a drama queen." Joon grinned. 

Minho took out his keys and gestured at Jonghyun 'let's go' and the were almost out the door until..  "Tell Taemin that WE hope he got a good lawyer and WE will be pressing charges." Joon and Onew smirked. Jonghyun stopped in his tracks and stormed towards Joon pinning him against the wall. Then he whispered closely in his ear,"I advise that you to change your mind. Unless you want some of your dirt out there." Joon glared at Jonghyun. 

"I don't know what you're talking abo-"

"Oh of course you do. You think I don't know about him and you're little scheme. Or should I inform Onew about your distasteful deceit." Jonghyun knew he got him when Joon started to grind his teeth angrily. Jonghyun let out out a victorious chuckle and walked off towards Minho. He then turned to Joon and said, "Now what was it about pressing charges?" He grinned.

"We won't press charges." Joon snarled with a sneer. 

"Sorry I didn't quite hear that..what did you say?" Jonghyun said teasingly.

"WE WON'T PRESS CHARGES!" Joon said angrily. Onew was about object to what Joon said but was silenced by Joon glare. With that Jonghyun walk beside Minho and the made their way to Taemin.

[To Be Continued]