I Can't Believe It!

If I Were Your Boyfriend

       "One kiss and that's it, okay?" Taemin swallowed hard. Onew leaned towards him slowly. Taemin lowered his eyes

and awaited contact. When their lips met, he his hand on Taemin's right cheek. He began to lift up his shirt.

Taemin's heartbeat began to race wildly. When Onew's knees starting buckling beneath him, Taemin pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Onew asked. "Oh, nothing. I-I need to do something." Onew grabbed his hand. "Tell me", he

demanded."I just think that we should slow down a bit." Taemin said. "Wow, where did this come from?" he asked,

feeling irritated. The tone in his voice made Taemin uneasy. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you want to be with me?"

"I do, but I -" . Onew abruptly cut him off. "But what?" he asked. Well, we've been dating for a couple months and I'm just not ready to have right now." he answered. Onew smirked and walked out of the room. "Where are you Going?" Taemin asked, curious.

"Don't worry about it!" he said harshly and slammed the door behind him.  Taemin was confused to why Onew acted so coldly towards him. Taemin grabbed his phone to see if Onew went home safely.

'The number you have reached is unavailable at this time.'  "He must've turned off his phone" Taemin said to himself.

He took a deep breath and decided to call Joon. "Hello", Joon answered. "Hey, what's up?" Taemin asked. "Hey! Nothing much. And you?" "Not very good." Taemin replied. "Why? What's the matter?" he asked. "Well, if you must know, Onew and I had another fight." Taemin said. 

"About what?" he asked, concerned about his friend. "" He rolled his eyes.

"Again? So, he was upset because you wouldn't have with him? Joon asked. "Yes. I wasn't ready for that yet."

Taemin said, scratching his head. "He got mad at me and just left the house." Joon sighed. "Don't worry about him. He will be alright."

"Are you sure?" asked Taemin. "Of course!" he reassured him. "Just give him a day or two. He'll get over it eventually." he told him. "Okay" Taemin said. "Thanks!" "No problem" Joon said, hanging up the phone. Taemin wasn't sure what's going to happen between him and Onew. Hopefully, he will understand.

      Few weeks later, Taemin haven't seen or heard from Onew since the argument. "Where can he be?" Taemin cried softly. Taemin heard his phone vibrate from the kitchen counter. He quickly ran to the kitchen hoping that the call was from Onew. Sadly, it wasn't. It's Key. "Hello" Taemin answered. "Hey, are you busy?" Key asked. "No" he replied.

"There's a party tonight at Jonghyun's place. Are you coming?" Gee, I don't know." Taemin said, determining whether he should go or not.

"C'mon now! Listen, I know you haven't heard from Onew, but you can't stay in and be all upset over it, He'll show up eventually." Key said.  "Please come with me. It will be fun!" he begged. Taemin sighed. "Fine." 

"Woo! Let's party!" Key shout out. "Oh god," Taemin smiled hanging up the phone. Taemin quickly got dress and head out the door. Taemin arrived and entered the household. "You made it!" Key said happily, walking over to Taemin.

"Hey, I'd like to introduce you to Jonghyun." Key said. "Jonghyun!" Key called out to him. Jonhyun heard Key calling him and walked over to him. "Yes" he said. "I like to introduce you to my friend Taemin. "Hello" Taemin bowed. "Nice to meet you!"

Jonghyun smiled. "Nice to meet you too Taemin!" The party was crowded and boomin' with G Dragon's 'Crayon'. "Key would you like to dance with me?" Jonghyun asked. "Sure! Key accepted. "Hey, I'm going to go dance with Jonghyun, okay? Go have fun, don't just stand there."

"Okay" Taemin said. Key left as Taemin checked for any missed calls from Onew.

There was no calls left for him. "Excuse me" Taemin looked up. "M-Minho." he said. "Hey, you're Taemin, right?

Taemin had use to have a little crush on Minho back in middle school and was surprised to see him at the party. "That's right." Taemin answered. "What brings you here?" Minho asked. My friend, Key, invited me to the party." "Oh, I see." Minho said. Taemin and Minho stood there for a minute. "So, how are you?" Taemin asked nervously."I'm fine, thanks! And you?"

 "Well, I'm -" Taemin paused. 

"Is something wrong?" Minho asked. Taemin couldn't believe his eyes of what he saw. "Onew" he said silently.

"What?" Minho said. Taemin's attention went to Minho and back to his boyfriend. "I'll be right back." he said. Taemin walked over to Onew but then stopped half way towards him. His hand was locked in with someone else's hand. His best friend, Joon.

"I can't believe it!" Taemin says to himself.

 

To Be Continued...

SN: I know this is kind of short, but I hope you enjoy it. Comment, Subscribe, and Share! SakuraLove, LemonKissu, 22shiny22, AegyoSnow, KPOPLOVERZ21, AjLee_Azy