Chapter 2: Betrayal

If I Were Your Boyfriend

Taemin couldn't believe what he was seeing, his friend and boyfriend hold each other's hand. Onew released Joon's hand, cupped his cheek, and kissed him passionately on his lips.  Multiple feelings surged within Taemin all at once. Anger. Sadness. Betrayal. Before he knew it he walked up to Onew and everything went black.

Everything went into complete silence as Jonghyun's stood in shock. Taemin felt an stinging sensation coming from his right palm, he was unaware that he had slapped Onew. Minho ran to Taemin's side."Taemin, what's going on? Why did you slap him?" Placing his hand on Taemin's shoulder.

"This man is my boyfriend and he's kissing someone who I thought was my friend." His voice cracked.

"How could you do this to me?" He said with the utmost pain in his voice. Onew walked towards Taemin as he smirked. "Why are you even surprised? This day was bound to happen sooner or later."

"Why? I'm your boyfriend! What have I done to make you hurt me this way?!" Tears spilling out Taemin's eyes.

"Because you don't meet up to any of my expectations as a boyfriend. We've been together for almost a year now and we haven't had once. We haven't even done anything a normal couple would do." Onew replied.

The crowd stood awkwardly in the sidelines as the couple feud between each other. "That's why you cheated on me? All because I didn't want to have with you?" Onew stared coldy at Taemin. There were no signs of empathy nor regret in Onew's eyes; he didn't even bat an eye as Taemin looked at him in pain.  Jonghyun stood in front of the crowd and yelled," Okay the show is over everyone!" Joon stepped up beside Onew with a stern look in his eyes. "Look I'm apologize for lying to you, but like Jinki said it was bound to happen sooner or later. I mean, your relationship was over way before I even came in the picture." 

"Who the hell are you to decide that for us? I came to you as a friend and you've betrayed me." Joon rolled his eyes and sighed heavily. "Your boyfriend came to me. If you would've done you part as his boyfriend these past months, then maybe—"

"Months?!" Taemin said in utter shock. Joon clasped his mouth shut, cursed under his breaths. "How long has this been going on behind my back?" Both men stood staring at each other in silence."How lon—"

"3 months." Onew said with ease. Taemin fell onto the ground in disbelief; thinking repeatedly 'How could he do this to me?' and 'Why did he hurt me so badly'. Key walked up beside Taemin pulling up on his feet glaring at Onew and Joon with a mighty rage. "How dare you!" Key said in fury. "All Taemin ever did was love you! Then you guys went and stabbed him in the back? And after all he's done for you Joon after what happened with you ex?! THIS is you repay him?!"

Joon began to smirk asking to get slapped and Key was glad to do the honors. He began to charged at Joon until Jonghyun stepped in front of Key stopping him in his tracks. Jonghyun then turned his attention to Onew and Joon. "You guys need to go, NOW." Onew shrugged his shoulders and grabbed Joons hand. "Fine." Both men began to walk towards the exit, but not before Onew has his last word to Taemin. "I'd be more then fair, but I think we should break up. I'll be getting my stuff." Onew grinned as he walked aways.

Something came over Taemin he didn't understand what this feeling is. But he look down at the table and there was a bottle of wine. He picked it up turn towards Onew and everything went black.

Suddenly, Taemin started to hear screaming in the background, including Key's scream. Taemin still in a daze looked down on the floor and there was Onew lying there unconscious. Joon went on his knees and tried waking up Onew. Taemin then felt a tug on his wrist; he looked up to see who it was and it's no one other than Minho. Minho pulled Taemin away from the party put him into his car and said,"Stay here" then ran back in the building.

Taemin sat in the car himself and looked down at his hand, then seen a broken wine bottle in his hand.

"What have I done?"

 

[To be continued]

 

 

Hey guys! This is your Co-Author -yumechrys speaking! 

 

I'm here to thank those of you who waited so long and patiently for me to upload my stories. I appreciate it so much I'm glad to see some new subscribers interested in my stories. And I promise there will be some more. Thank you again!

Could one friend please copy and re-post? We are trying to demonstrate that someone is always listening.
💚💚💚💚💚
#SuicideAwareness

R.I.P Jonghyun

-yumechrys~OUT