Song Shuffle [Based On episode 6+my version]

The Romantic And Idol

 

What kind of song will come out?” Smiling Hyunshik slightly tilt his head leaning against the wall anxiously waiting for the second song to be played, secretly the VJ smiles while shrugs his shoulder. “Why am I so nervous?

Maybe you were expecting Jihyun” Finally the VJ voiced out. “of course” he replied almost immediately. “I saw you, what you said to Jihyun

[Flashback]

Despite Mir annoying voice boasting about how they were lucky to have dolphins right in the middle of their date there’s couple at the end minding their own business.

Ahh I don’t know what song I should choose for the music shuffle” Seungah said pouting,

Just do it, like I did. boldly” Hyunshik said to Jihyun smiling from ears to ears. “I don’t think so!” Jihyun lightly smacks Hyunshik’s back with her palm. “Yah!You know all of my favorite song!

 “Noona do you hate me?” Hyungshik bitterly said faking a pouts, “Aniyo!” Jihyun retorted. “It just it’s ridiculous if this time we become a couple again!

Noona If we become a couple again let’s get married!” Hyunshik boldly said, “AHh really?!” Seungah interrupt. “eyyy just get married” JB add in.

Wow he looks so happy” Seungah commented as Hyunshik just laugh it off, Jihyun on the other hand hiding her blushes cheeks.

[End Flashback]

what really? I would appreciate it if you spread the footage to the reporter so that I can date her publicly” "you're dating her?!" Hyunshik's manager eyes widened. “Hyung!The next song about to start.” Worried Hyunshik lean his back again against the wall.

Other ROOM

Junkay: Oh I’ve heard this song?

Mir: (shakes head)

JB: Wow… it’s Jihyun noona… WHAT THE HELL

[Hyunshik POV]

As I heard the song, smile spread across my lips, “Isn’t this our song?!

Other Room

Junkay: Hyunshik why don’t you come out?! Hyunshik go out quickly!

Mir: IT’S RIDICULOUS!!!

JB: (laughs) Will Hyunshik hyung come out? I think he would though!

You’re not playing with me right?” I narrowed my eyes at the VJ suspiciously. Giving up I open the door of the room. Making my way towards the door to outside, I saw Noona staring down to the ground cutely.

"Noona!" Smiling I danced to the song as noona covered her cheeks blushing.

After awhile the song ended. Clapping my hand I walk up to her. “Yah! I thought you’re not coming!” for the 637638 her palm landed on my back. I laughed knowing that she was expecting me. I bend down waiting for noona to get on my back.

Mir: AYYYYYYY YOU’RE PLAYING DIRTY! DON’T DO THAT KIND OF THING!

I THOUGHT YOU WOULDN’T COME OUT!” Jihyun push my back make me fall on the ground. I couldn’t think of any happiest moment other than this.

From the Cinema, necklace, Shirt and now the last music shuffle.

Noona” I whispered. “hold on tight. I’m gonna kidnap you” I smiled mischievously. “what?” Jihyun questioned tightened her arm around my neck. “KAJA!

YAH HYUNSHIK!” The VJ yelled as I run away from the camera with Jihyun on my back. “yah!!

`

`

First chapter. I hope you like it. boring chapter but don't worry the drama start when they went back to seoul!

Please subscribe and comment!