I remember the Time

잠들고 싶어 (In My Dream) [ON HIATUS]

[NARRATOR'S POV]

Next Day..

 

You went to Neul Paran University. You're going to observe a group of student. You volunteered as a Math Teacher's assistant months ago. When you entered the classroom, the math teacher introduce you to her class as her temporary assistant. The class monitor stood up and lead the class to greet you. " Good Morning!"

 

[YOUR POV]

My morning fills up with glee as the moment I see these middle school students. I sat at the back where a single chair was prepared for mr to sit on. I can see clearly everything and everyone from here.

" Okay, class shall we start? Turn your books on page 34."  Mrs. Kim instructed and the students followed. It's really cute when you see a group of students behave properly and see yourself as one of them. Seeing them reminds me of my days.

 

- FLASHBACK -

"____-sshi go to the board and answer equation no. 12" My math teacher said. I got up, went  to the board and start answering. Honestly, I'm not that really good with math. And MATH is my least favorite subject. Even though when I was in 7th grade, I don't even understand basic algebra. I also don't understand why some letters are included together with numbers. To tell you the truth, whenever I got to see numbers and letters.. -I got sleepy. I mean learning common math is really necessary. Like not everyone will be an engineer or an architect or scientist or whatever job it is that works with math. Ugh, I'm having a headache. Do you need square root of 4 when you buy vinegar at the grocery store? 

" Mr. Cho answer the equation 13 on the board, -now." Math teacher pointed out one of my classmates to answer the equation.

"Uh? What's the next step?" I whispered, asking myself. I mean why do I have to do this? I know I'm weak with math but, is this a punishment or something? Did I do wrong?

Scratches my head and yawn.

" It should be like this.." my classmate who's also answering the equation is trying to help me. Well this is awkward.

" Hey, what are you doing?" Isn't it obvious? he's answering my equation. Come on, hurry up math teacher might caught us.

I look back at the math teacher. He is not looking, he's facing the class but our classmates is looking. I saw their faces' reaction. HEY! HURRY UP.

As soon as he finished  answering " MY ASSIGNED EQUATION", I thanked him. He seemed to be very smart with math but -we haven't talk to each other that much. Honestly, I don't feel his presence inside the classroom, whether he's absent or not. At first days of school, I don't even know that he -exist. Sorry classmate.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

 

" Hey! are you alright?" Mrs. Kim tapped my right shoulder.

" Uh? Ah. Yes. I-I just remembered something."

" Uhm. Okay then, Uhmm.. __ can you do me a favor?" Mrs. Kim said while lending me her papers.

" Sure." now, I wonder what it is?

" Can you teach the class just for a week? My husband and I will be heading to Paris to celebrate our 25th anniversary. Since, I, myself witnessed that you're working hard, maybe it's time to show what you got." she said with a smile on her face. What?! did I hear every word correctly? I'll be holding a class for a week. Oh! Sweet. Finally1 I'm going to tell EunHyuk.

" Yes, of course Mrs. Kim you can count on me anytime, I'm going to do my best. I'll make sure you won't regret trusting me." and-- Oh! yeah? her anniversary. " Oh! and-- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY too! Congratulations." I said and hugged her. Wow 25 years. I just thought how long would EunHyuk and I will last together? -forever.

----------------------------------

hehehehe.. I may not able to update the next chapters 

the next days. Work calls

But please still do subscribe. :)))