Some Part of me is Missing

잠들고 싶어 (In My Dream) [ON HIATUS]

[NARRATOR'S POV]

It was your Honeymoon night with -Eunhyuk. Apparently, he was kissing you heavily as he take a deep  breath and started taking each others' clothes off.

 

[YOUR POV]

" Ah! Eunhyuk-sshi.. it-it hurts." I said in little breaths. Mumbles.

I know for a fact that first times should be gentle and kinda cute, but as I am experiencing it now. I can say it's kinda painful. Eunhyuk, he is aggressive.

" It's okay, you'll get used to it later." I got calm as of what he said. Love making continues

Eunhyuk's on top of me, -he is trying hard I can say.

"Eunhyuk-sshi.." I whispered. My nails sink into his shoulders and he is just ignoring it.

By the time I close my eyes, I felt the kiss filled with love and passion. In a second, I felt like something is dragging me down, feels like the bed is going to eat me alive. Kisses became harder, world seems smaller and feels like love is hard to find.

Suddenly, I heard a voice. A voice that is so unfamiliar, voice like came from a very cold place. It's not Eunhyuk's.

" Come to me.." The voice whispered to my ears. Eunhyuk? It's confusing -and I'm having second thoughts right now.

I open my eyes and saw this dark figured -like a man's shadow kissing me. I know it is not Eunhyuk so I should stop kissing him, this is getting me nowhere. I tried to avoid it and I pull myself away from him. But I can't stop, feels like I can't  escape this moment -this moment where kisses was filled with affection. I have to admit it, this moment is good it be true. 

" I love you.." the man whispered again. Am I dreaming? Eunhyuk, please wake me up. Somebody please wake me..

 

Then...

 

" What's wrong?" Eunhyuk's voice. Eunhyuk? wait--

But then I open my eyes, Eunhyuk's in front of me. He is in front of me, Eunhyuk.

" Eunhyuk-ah" I hugged him from disbelieve. What was that? Why all of the sudden? Is that real or it's just a dream?Is that a premonition? Wha-who is that person?

" It's okay baby --It's okay." Calming me down. Yes, I kinda panic. Well in this situation I got kissed from the person I don't even know. I don't even know what it was, and I don't want to know what it is. Lots of question popped up inside my head. Okay, I'm going to forget about it. Just erase what it is. 

-- Or maybe it's just I'm tired. Yeah, maybe it's just because I'm exhausted that things got into my head. I'm just tired after this VERY WONDERFUL DAY.

" Maybe we should get some sleep." Eunhyuk suggested. We both lie down and I lay my head on top of his chest. We hold hands. By this time, I have to admit it.. I am a bit of thrilled and excited. And I can hear his heartbeat.

" Eunhyuk, I can hear your heartbeat." I giggled.

" Yeah? What does it say?" He asked

" Hmm.. I don't understand, all I can hear is THUMP THUMP THUMP.." Tapping my left hand on his chest.

" Well, let me tell you what does it say. It says ' I LOVE YOU __! '  and I'll never EVER let you go." As he held my hand and listen to his voice with sincerity. He grabbed my left hand and kissed it.

" Really??" I looked up to him.

" Yes, really." He kissed my forehead.

This is the first official night that Eunhyuk and I will be living together as husband and wife. That's right we got married only this afternoon. And it is the most happiest day of my life. And now I'm picturing how would my life go on with the person my love. But --I feel that something is missing. some part of me is missing and then it crossed my mind would I regret it later? Would I REGRET MARRYING EUNHYUK? No, I shouldn't think things like that against my husband.

" Sooo, how many children do you want?" Eunhyuk cutted in.

" Wha--?"

" Do you want 4,5,6,7,8,9...... blah and blah and blah blah blah. What about 100?"  Laughs. 100? Hmmm..  Just imagine how would I look like if we had 100 kids.

" No, no, no no... --One, one is enough." I scoffed. " So, Eunhyuk what's your opinion about marriage?" looking at nowhere.

" Hmmm.. Let's see.. marriage. It's like a.. what do you call it? like a .. lifetime commitment with your partner." His voice became serious.

" Wow sounds like you just read it from a dictionary." Giggles.

It is a lifetime commitment with the person. Like, attachment with the person whom you want to spend with the rest of your life.

------------

I'm listening to Lara Fabian's Broken Vow 

when I'm typing this.

Sorry for the very late update.

I couldn't clear my mind on what to write.