Friends?

My Dear Gangster Girl (Long Hiatus)

A/N:I'll start writing the following chapters with Jieun instead of you. It's easier for me to use Jieun instead. Thank you

Jieun's POV

"I'm Kim Myungsoo, please call me L."

I look up in interest, I mean who the hell calls themself 'L' in the 21st century. That's when realization hit me. *isn't that boy the one who Minhyun and I saved yesterday? His in INFINITE?! WOW, I guess that's why people say the world is small.

Mr Park put most of the boys at the back row with me, it's good that I sat at an cornner, I only need to sit with one boy.

POV end

Jieun went to sleep since she doesn't really care which boy she sits next to, as long as it's not that woohyun boy.XD The sound of the toilet break bell woke Jieun up, she hatefully glared at the speaker. Unwillingly, Jieun sat up and stretched, Chae-eun was still talking with her new-toy, She turned her head to the side and saw a boy sleeping peacefully with his on the desk. Thank God it's not Woohyun, but who is here, she went back to the session where INFINITE introduce themselves. She scan through faces and stopped at Hoya, she look back at the Hoya in reality and saw the similarities. (LOL, Detective here)

Hoya suddenly spoke up "Done your staring session?" Jieun glared at the sitting up figure.

"Yea sure, your figure is SO nice" Jieun replied sarcastically.

"WOW, thanks."

"You're welcome"

Jieun and Hoya stared at each other, then suddenly burst out laughing, the remaing people that were in the classroom looked at both of them, thinking they are crazy. The rest of INFINITE (excluding L) at the side watched as Jieun and Hoya talked and laughed, it was the first time for them to see Hoya being so comfortable with a girl.

L returned from going to the bathroom, when he walked in the class he saw Jieun and Hoya laughing making him a tinsy bit jealous.

 Unconsciously, L slipped closer and closer to the laughing boy and girl, trying to get his ear near their convo as much as possible. But that was sadly interrupted by a called Levi who has her s barely popping out of her uniform  bouncing towards him."L OPPA!!" Levi yelled out getting everyones' attention, even  Jieun's.

L glared dangerously at Levi warning her to not come any closer. Levi who ignored the glare of L's kept bouncing towards him until theywere one metre apart. She then s her arms around L's biceps and start acting all cute infront of him.  L's arm was still hurt from yesterday, out of pure instinct he immediately landed a punchonto Levi's plastic face.

Gasps filled the room, but was interrupted by a amuse-filled giggle, L who was shocked by his action shifted hi attention to the now bent overfigure o Jieun who was laughing too much. hen she looked up she was filled with tears from too much laughter, she then lifted up a trembling thumbs up directd towards L.  

L couldn't help but feel abit proud to earn the thumbs up from Jieun...No one from INFINITE knows Jieun is the Dangerous Beauty yet. Levi slowly stood back up from the strong punch with a little help frm he wall. She directed her attention to l with clear shock in her eyes. No boys rejected her before, even if she's ranked after all the members of DB's gang (Jieun).

Before Levi could say anything Jieun started to get bored of the little show so she yelled out "LEVI GET OUT!!" Reluctantly Levi left the room quickly not wanting to anger the DB. Some of the students started to leave after Levi got out but some stayed to keep admiring Jieun and INFINITE.

A/N: Hi people sorry for not updating for so long and I finally got my notebook!!! I'm still in China, it was so hard to get the internet wire of my oppa. T.T

I realise that this is an extremely short  chap, sorry. I really couldn't think of anything at the moment..... and please check out my new fanfic if you could. Don't kil me for writing a new one without finishing the last.