Park Jieun

My Dear Gangster Girl (Long Hiatus)

*Bang!!

 Unconscious bodies were lying in front of  you and your gang, blood was splattered across your face.

It wasn't yours, it was the enemies. You had a few bruises around your body but it wasn't anything big. Your gang is one of the best in seoul, you're the beautiful but dangerous leader.

your name is "Park jieun", nickname: dangerous beauty. you first become a gangster because you want to rebel against your parents, but later they both died in a car accident leaving you to support yourself.

you found a part-time job in a cafe that's near your apartment, offering a fair amount of money. 

"Jieun!" yelled minhyun. You turned your head and glared at him. You don't like people interrupting you when you think, especially when you're thinking about your family.

"what?" you scowled at him.

"what cha thinking 'bout?"

"nothing..."

"don't say nothing, i know you're thinking 'bout how we smashed them in less than 10 minutes."

"i said i wasn't thinking, now shut up." you were getting more and more irritated.

"stop being mean~ leader." minhyun added his aegyo in. *OMG, this boy can be soo immature sometimes, what a joke to even say his older than me.*

"shut up now or i'll break your hand, which one are you going to choose?"

"um.. i'll choose shut up now...." finally, quietness is here. Minhyun has stopped talking right after your threat, instead he was texting with his friend.

you went back to thinking about the day your parents died.

*flashback

BRINNNNNG BRIIINNNNG

"hello," you answered boredly. 

"hey sweetie it's me, umma. Your appa and i are going out for dinner, so can you please look after yourself until we come back?" 

"yeah, whatever."

DOO DOO DOO

~7 hours later

DING DONG

*OMFG, who comes this late at night?*

you trudged to the door and slammed open it. you saw a police standing there shocked at the loud bang from the door.

"what do you want?"

"um, are you perhaps ms park? mrs Park chaeya and mr park songjae's daughter?"

"yes, so?"

"i'm sorry to tell but your parents died in a car accident on the highway..." you were shocked by the news but you kept on a pokerface.

yes, you hated them, but you didn't want them to die either. 

"ok, can you go now? you finished your business here anyways," you said coldly as you try to get the police out of your apartment.

*flashback ends