Who the hell are they?

A shadow on my life/A glimpse of shadow
From the Last chapter: As I get up...

[My POV]
I look to my surroundings and I saw a small kid who is about 5'2. He seems short but.. he looks like he has pride and looked enraged.I examine his face he wore an eyepatch on his left eye and had innocent  blue eyes. he  wears a long jacket, button-down shirt, a tie, shorts, knee-high gartered socks and boots and a  dark bluish-black hair.I was fascinated  what I seen I never saw a kid who wears such classic clothes, I mean, who would want to wear that? They look so....  18'00 kind of people. I wanted to run away but.....where will I go? I don't know this place.didn't want to look at his butler. He seemed like.....i dont know..like a devil?"
 By the way he looked at me, I thought of him like that.
 
For being so slow, The kid with an eyepatch spoke "Speak Lady!,You are just wasting my time by staring at my presence, now speak!"

" And I was confused, why did he say "Lady"? I'm an abandoned idol, who everyone once looked up to, but then eventually forgot me. I guess I have to run.

I ran out of bed, but...why am I so slow?? I was the fastest in our family.

I checked my clothes, and guess what?I was wearing a classic dress, just like what juliette wore. But....how did I change so fast?.Even though I can't run, I forced myself but...... it caused me to trip.
 

The butler spoke "My, my, my, what a foolish lady." The boy lend his hand and I accepted it.

' If they want me to speak, I'll speak.. '

" Yo! Wassup dudes? " I said, smirking.

That took the butler by surprise, then the man smirked as well, " Such shame to speak like that. " And he look at the kid " And your order,Young Master?" The kid said "Sebastian,Teach that Lady a lesson!" Now I know what's the butler's name...It's "Sebastian".

Sebastian bowed and put his right arm on his left chest and said "Yes,my lord"  And I think that lesson means to kill me.

Sebastian make a move he first put out a few silverware and throw at me good thing I block it  "Who the hell are you?!?! What do you want? And are you even a human?" I ask.Sebastian grin and said "No,I'm just one hell of a butler" Without noticing he was behind me and grabbed my hand, holding it back. Then the kid said "Now,Lady speak.Who are you?'  I replied "hmm..Fine! My name is Cassandra Welsh!"  the kid replied " What a foolish name,Are you sure you are not "Lady Rose Serena" ? I was shock to hear that name,that name is the last words that i hear on my mother's lips,and one of my hated names.I was astonish and I ask "How did you know  that cursed name?"

The kid was shock upon hearing what I just said he was suprise.I look straight in his butler's ruby-pink eyes. I scream " WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE?! HOW CAN U KNOW MY MOM'S LAST WORDS!?" The kid ordered Sebastian to let go of me and said "I felt disgraceful due to what I have heard,even though you still act like you don't know me..Let me make his clear "I'M CIEL PHANTOMHIVE! Head of the Phantomhive company! Now If you started acting like you don't know....You shall be my servant!"

I said while looking on my bruise hand " I don't know you!Live with it.You are just wasting my time!" With a tear rolling on my cheek as I remember my mother. Ciel spoke "Very well,Sebastian make her a servant,From this day you are no longer entitled as a lady.Because you are now my servant!Sebastian,teach her to be a servant, that's an order." Sebastian bowed and put his right hand on his chest and said "Yes my lord!"He look at me and said "Very well,tomorrow wear this uniform and go to the dining room at 6:00" I said "Ok?" Sebastian said "Now go to sleep" He lead me to my room and I said to my head

 

"What a fool" 









[Ciel's POV]

I saw Sebastian handing a mail he gave it to me,I open it and i read it
"Dear Ciel Phantomhive,Tomorrow I will visit on you little mansion,Be sure to give me the best hospitality
From the head of Bryce company, Avery Bryce"
I called Sebastian "Sebastian,teach Rose how to be a maid tomorrow we are going to have a visit" He bowed and put his right hand to his left chest "Yes,my lord" "Young master,please go to bed now,tomorrow is going to be a tough day" Sebastian escorted me and said "Young master,please get a good night sleep" And he blow out the candle



-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 

Yo! 


Sorry,If the storyline is a bit a disaster I'll fix it on summer anyways heres the picture of


Ciel Phantomhive


Yes,I know he's an anime >:P 



Sebastian Michaelis