Announcement

Fated [HIATUS]

Hey guys!

I know it's been a year and some since I posted this, and almost a year since I updated. But I've recently gained interest in writing this again, and I just want to say that this is still going to be continued. First of all, I just want to thank everyone who has left very encouraging comments and subscribed! You guys mean the world to me. <3

However, I'm thinking right now that major changes must be made. I don't like the way this was written and where this is going, it seems very rushed and all over the place and to be honest, I don't know where I want to take this yet. So, one of these days, I am going to be revamping the whole fic and rewriting everything. I will still be keeping the same storyline (of course; I'm not changing anything), but I'm going to plan this a bit better and make sure that I know where I want to take this before I continue writing it, or else it's going to feel like it's everywhere at once without really accomplishing anything and there would be way too many filler chapters. And I can't have that because I want the plot to move on at a steady pace. I actually want to finish this already, since it's been sitting idle for so long.

I don't know how soon I will get to this since even though midterms are over, I still have school projects to take care of. But rest assured that I have not abandoned this and, in fact, have gained renewed vigor in striving to complete it.

And I'm really sorry for those expecting this to be an update. But I promise that better, way better things will be in store for this fic and I'll be sure to do my best to give you guys high-quality writing.

Once again, thank you so much for all the support!