final

the one that took my first kiss

 

~~at the park~~
 
once you arrived, you looked around at the people having fun. little kids were running happily playing with their parents. you spotted some couples having a good time there. realising that you were alone, you sat down on a bench in that park. you puffed your cheeks, it had been 10 mins but zelo hadn't arrive yet.
 
what woolee told you made you even worried, it's nearly half an hour but he hadn't come yet. *what is he has someone else? what if he is with someone else? kissing...* you shook your head trying to get rid of those thoughts. 
 
*does he trust me? where is he? does he even.... love me? is it because i'm new to this? is it because i haven't kiss him ?*
your eyes became red, feeling unsure made you want to cry. you held your tears not wanting anyone to see crying .. alone.
 
you loked around just to see everyone ignoring you, noone even noticed that this girl had been crying for quite long. you decided to leave the park, even though you feel tired but you just let your feet bring you home.
 
you were walking swiftly while wipping your tears. you looked back but there was no zelo.
 
you shouted a little as you tripped on a broken pathway, you felt someone held your wait preventing you from falling on the hard ground, as you looked up to see the person you get angrier becuse it was not zelo.
 
where is zelo? 
 
you walked slowly as you grew tired. your tears had stop flowing but your heart still ache.
 
you stopped walking when someone pulled your hands lightly. a bit shocked but calmed down immediately when you saw zelo's face. 
your body stiffened. what just happened and those toughts disturbed you again.
 
"i'm so sorry that i didn't come on time.. were you crying? what happened? did someone hurt you? *yes, you hurt me*
 
he hugged you tightly as he heard you sobbed one his chest. 
 
"i..i.. thought.. y- you wouldn't c..come" you cried louder in his arms.
 
you stayed there for quite long, zelo pulled you slowly back to the park and sat on one of the bench "do you even.. love me?" you blurted out.
zelo widen his eyes. wondering why you said that.
 
"ofcourse, why would i date you at the first place if i don't love you?"
 
"but.. what if you- hmph..!"
you were didn't able to finish your sentence when you felt his lips touching yours. not knowing what to do so you just stay quiet. he pulls away and pouted.
 
"is this your first time?" you widen your eyes, looked down and nodded your head slowly.
 
he pulled your chin to face him, now your face is inches away, you could feel his hot breath on your nose
 
.
once again he kiss your lips, this time he capture your upper lips, parted your lips trying tou make you respond to his kiss. 
 
he became impatient and capture your upper lips once again. slowly, you closed your eyes, and put your hands around his neck pulling him closer as you capture his bottom lips.
 
"just play along baby" he whispered. he s his hands around your waist and back. the kiss was innocent and slow, yet very sweet. 
 
suddenly the kiss heated up, he you bottom lips asking for entrance, you didn't respond. once again he in between your lips trying to parted your lips. but you just ignored and comtinue capturing his bottom lips. 
he held you tighter and bit your bottom lips lightly, you were shocked. as you gasped he took the opportunity to stick his toungue and explore your mouth.
his hands were slowly going lower. 
 
"hmph!" that wasn't a moan. zelo grew alert and pulled away to see your scared face. you held his hands preventing it to go further.
 
you tried to catch your breath but very hard since your heart was pounding very fast, your legs were shaking. 
 
there was a silent, zelo's face softened and hugged you tightly, burrying his face one our shoulder. " i'm sorry, i went too far didn't i?"
 
you shook your head and put your arms around his waist "one day, i will be ale to bare with it. maybe now is just not the time, since that was my first kiss" whispering the last word.
 
today was actually the first time he sees you crying that hard, first time hugging you tightly, and having your first kiss. you were hoping he would be your last too.
 
you smiled while touching your lips *my first kiss was taken by a boy who i trust and love*