chapter 1

the one that took my first kiss

good morning baby ~ !! <3 

ready for school today ?? :*

from : zelo:*

to : ~~~

 

good morning baby !! 

ofcourse :3 can't wait to see you :(

from: ~~~

to : zelo:*

 

see you in school my baby uchoochoo :* :*

from: zelo:*

to: ~~~

 

see ya hun !! :* :3

to: zelo:*

from : ~~~

 

you were never lying to him when you said you want to see him at school, but you kept on running away because you feel awkward and not wanting anyone to know about you relationship with him. it's not because you were scared to be bullied, you just don't like when people tease you. Zelo understand without even asking you, he realized that on how you act when you make an eyecontact with him in school. it has been three months, yup, you guys dated for quite long isin't it ?

 

*KRRIIIIIIIIINNGGG*

you mouthed "yeaaah" while throwing your left fist in the air. you were smiling and blinking your eyes many times like an idiot while packing your books. woolee, your bestfriend, is already used to your attitude to everything. "~~~, kkaja ! i feel like buying ice cream, my treat !" you didn't say anything and just look at her with a big smile and nod like a kid. Both of you walked happily, until, your saw your boyfriend talking with his friends near your class.. *, no, oh , please go, .. arghh,.. be invicible ad just walk straight outside the gate .. oh wait ! lemme drag woolee wif meeh*

woolee just kept her poker face knowing what happened to her bestfriend ,since 1st grade till now, 2nd grade of junior high. "bro ! since when are you gonna be an invicible woman infront of him, and i bet he hasn't take your first kiss. what if he got bored of waiting and just find another girl??" you took a deep breath as if yoou had held your breath for a very long time. "nonono.. you are wrong girl,, first, i am a girl don't call me bro. second, well... ehmmm yeah, i can't help it ! my heart kept on pounding very fast and it's hard for me to breath whenever i'm near him. what if when he just touch my cheeks and i fainted like a dead fish on the floor?? third, he wouldn't do that ! i trust him .. " mumbling the last sentence making you sound unsure.

"oh sorry, well then BRA, does he trust you?" your heart ache , not knowing the answer. "let's just chill first and eat ice cream " giving a small smile and off to buy ice cream.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

sunday, you actually hate sunday since you had nothing to do, woolee will usually have a whole day date her boyfriend. the have been dating for a year now, and she already had her first.. kiss.....  you just at the wall in your room blankly not knowing what to do for the rest of the day. what woolee said to you two days ago was true, you felt pitty towards him for making yourself just an imeginary girlfriend of his. your brain said that you are not ready, but your hand didn't seem to follow your brain. 

 

babyy ~~ i miss you :( 

let's meet up at the park :D

at 4, don't be late kay ? :*

from :~~~

to: zelo:*

 

okiiieesss :*

from: zelo:*

to : ~~~

 

you were happy yet nervous inside... wondering what will happen at the park , you face turned red. you jumped off the bed after knowing that you only have 30 mins left before you meet him and you know..........