My Fiancé's a BOY??!

My Fiancé[HIATUS]

There have been some changes... Sehunnie's coming tomorrow!

The words echoed through Luhan's ear. He felt his chest, thinking that his heart might have stopped because of the sudden news. He could feel his cheeks go red.

"Sehunnie", Luhan whispered... "Mom! What are we doing standing here looking like sitting ducks?! Let's move it people! The things here won't arrange themselves you know!", a commanding Luhan pushed his mom and little sister.

I gotta get these things all tidied up before Sehunnie arrives! Ugh the curtains have been hanging there for like forever!

And the sheets haven't been changed for a day now! I must change them! Um...maybe just cotton will do. A girl's skin is very sensitive after all! I don't want Sehunnie to get any reactions!

Gotta clean gotta clean gotta clean!

"Mom, what's the matter with Lu-oppa?!", his little sister Len asked.

"Oh it's just the stress of knowing your one true love is coming over on such a short notice dear", his mom smiled and giggled, seeing his son work himself up so hard trying to tidy up the place.

----the next morning....

"Good morning! Breakfast is ready dear", Luhan's mom flipped the last piece of pancake onto the plate and served it on the table.

"Go~od Mor~ning....", Luhan, still half asleep, sat down at the table.

His mom noticed how he looked not too well, "Oh my, Luhan is there something wrong?", feeling her son's forehead, concerned.

"I'm alright mom, I just haven't slept much, that's all."

His little sister butted in as she sat down on the chair, "Mom can't you see? Oppa's just sleep deprived that's all. Hahaha, it must've come from the pressure of the news that Sehunnie unnie will be coming today! Am I right oppa?", poking a spoon onto her darling oppa's cheek, the sibling couldn't help but brother.

"I'm NOT sleep deprived missy! I was just busy trying to make sure that my fiancé won't make a wrong impression of the house she'll be staying in for the next few months. I mean, after all, I am her husband-to-be, so it's only natural that I attend to the needs of my darling and make sure she's satisfied", regaining his strength in himself, he felt proud about what he did.

"Hm, oh by the way Luhan.... His mother looking much more excited as she spoke... Sehunnie's train has probably arrived already. Why don't you go get her."

Without hesitating for a moment, Luhan rose up from his chair and sprang to the doorway.

"But mom, how is he gonna know if it's Sehunnie unnie already?", Len, following her brother, asked.

"Oh, I'll know Len.", Luhan said confidently, "...I'll know it's her when I see her. I have been staring at her photo for many years now, you know. I'm sure she hasn't changed much!"... Hurrying to the door, and opening the knob... "I'm sure she still looks...."

/THUD!!!/

"Ow!", an unknown voice was heard.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking..." Luhan raised his sight on a tall, handsome man.

He had broad shoulders, a good physique, milky white skin, and a face any girl would pay to stare at them for hours.

"No, it's ok. It wasn't any problem at all. Anyway, I'm here, thank you very much for having me.", the mysterious boy, suddenly bowing at them, carrying his blue duffle with him.

"EH?! What do you mean?", Luhan inquired.

"I am Oh Sehun, but you know me better as 'Sehunnie', that's what my mother called me.", the boy introduced himself, again bowing at the surprised three.

"WHAT?!" the family couldn't believe what the boy before the, just said.

"Y-you're Sehunnie?", a shaking, dumbfounded Luhan pointed his finger at the man before him.

"Yeah..." a blank, straight reply was given back to him.

"Oh where are my manners?! Come in Sehunnie!", Luhan's mom grabbed Sehun by hand and glided him across the living room.

"You know, to tell you honestly, I don't really care whether you're a boy or a girl! You are so breathtaking and perfect, I could tell! HOHO please take good care of my son from now on!", the reaction of his mom, gave him an even more uneasy feeling.

"Wow, so Sehunnie unnie is actually a boy?, Hm, then he's my oppa now too.", the innocently cute Len, followed her mom and Sehun, happily to Luhan's room.

"Since you turned out to be a boy, you'll be sleeping with Luhan then!!", his mom, more enthusiastic than ever!

Against all the commotion in the house, Luhan just fell to the ground, with his mouth wide open.

In his mind, the picture of his lovely Sehunnie is torn into half. It was all a facade all this time!

Sehunnie...my Sehunnie....

is

is.. a BOY?!?

-----

Ahaha so I have revealed it only on the second chapter about sehun's gender...um is it ok?

i hope it isn't too fast or too slow of a development... .-.

any who...please stay tuned as to how this'll all turn out...

now that they know Sehun is actually a boy, he will then have to share a room with Luhan/Sehun was originally suppose to sleep with Len when he was still though of as a girl/, and how will Luhan's feelings for the new Sehunnie turn out?

stay tuned >w<