An Unexpected Day

My Fiancé[HIATUS]

The cherry blossoms flutter, dancing with the gentle breeze, caressing the windowsill....Sehunnie~

Luhan gave out a long sigh. He looked like he was in deep thought, lost in time, drowned into his own world like he usually is.

A distant voice came calling to his name: "Han..." 

Sehunnie? Luhan thought. "Yah Luhan wake up!!!" , it was his bestfriend Xiumin butting right into his face. A startled Luhan wiped of the saliva dripping from his cheek.

"Hahaha! Don't tell me you were dreaming again?!". Luhan replied with a sweet smile.

"Ah seriously Luhan! When are you gonna grow up?! So what's this news I heard about you dumping Junie Lee from class B?"

Luhan just shrugged his shoulder and brushed the conversation off. Ignoring the never-ending reasons of his bestfriend to find him a girl before he graduates from high school, he pulled out from the chest pocket of his shirt, a semi-crumpled piece of paper. He looked lovingly at it, gazed upon it for so long, and his eyes shone in response of his feelings toward the person in that piece of paper.

"Hey dimmwitt, are you listening to me? Are you out of your mind Luhan? The hottest girl confessed her feelings toward you and you just dump her? And not just her! There have been practically many women out there that have confessed their love for you and you didn't even date any single one of them!! And it's all coz of that girl!"

Luhan averted his eyes onto Xiumin's face, looking like he hadn't heard a thing. He his long, slender fingers through his hair.

"I don't need other women in my life. I told you and everyone else that I am already engaged to this girl!..., shoving it onto the other's face, he continued..., although I haven't seen her yet, I know my feelings for her a genuinely strong, and it will never fade! Sehunnie is beautiful, Xiumin, look!", pressing the photo onto his friend's face, nearly tripping the other over.

"Okay! okay I get it! You love her, geez, you don't have to shove that photo so hard. I've seen it like a gazillion times already! But aren't you getting tired of that old photo Luhan? I mean, didn't your mom give that to you when we were like seven? Isn't there any other picture of your fiancé?"

Luhan glided his hand through the photo, pausing at the angelic face and looking back at Xiumin again "there isn't a need for me of another picture. I know Sehunnie is pretty, she's practically an ulzzang, and that'll ever change. Besides, when mom first gave me this picture,I fell I love instantly with Sehunnie."

Xiumin admitting defeat,again, let out a long sigh, "well, when are you gonna see her? You're practically nineteen years old this April."

"mom said that when we both turn sixteen we can meet each other for the first time! Since I'm three years older that she is, she'll be turing sixteen this year. Oh did I mention that we share the same birth month hm?", a satisfied Luhan poked Xiumin on his cheek.

"Aish whatever! If people didn't know you better, they'd think you're weird and not talk to you, you know that right?"

Luhan nodded in response, "I know, but I also know Sehunnie won't get weirded out", he rose from his seat.

-----

"I'll need to borrow your notes on Physics for tomorrow coz I'll have cooking class after school k?" the friend, patting Luhan on the shouder and going the opposite direction as to where Luhan was heading.

Waving to his pal, Luhan smiled and went on.

"I'm home!!"

Luhan was greeted with confetti popping right in front of him, "WAH! Mom! What's with all this?", confused and surprised, Luhan asked.

His mother simply replied, "Dear, there have been changes, Sehhunnie's coming here tomorrow!!!"