Brothers United

The BackStreetGIRL and The UptownBOYs
 
 
 
I arrived at the SM. ent. building, my heart was beating fast and my knees were shaking. I was wearing a black baggy
 
sweater with skulls on it and short denim overalls. I paired it with white combat boots and studded sunglasses. (clothes)

 

I slowly walked into the building and was greeted buy a few people I didnt know. I had been discovered on Youtube by  the CEO of SM, Kim Young-Min. I was emailed that I would come to the building and would perform any song I wrote. I would be watched by the CEO, the employees, and a few of the members of SuJu and Shinee.I was escorted to the 3rd floor and into a room. It was empty, there was only a long table with chairs and a mini platfrom stage.

"Please wait here while i call Mr. Kim" said the guy who escorted me.

"Ne! gamsahamnida" I said with a bright smile

He left and as soon as the door had shut, I was rubbing my hands together because of nervousness.

"You can do this, you can do this, breath in. breath out, breath in, br-----"

My voice was cut off with the loud creak of the door. I looked behind me and my eyes widened. Mr. Kim had entered the room followed by employees,SuJu's Donghae, Eunhyuk, and SHINee's Taemin and Key. My heart stopped and my mouth was wide open.

"Anneyong you must be Hyun JiHye, its very nice to meet you!" Mr. Kim said holding his hand out.

I was still in shocked that Mr. Kim's words just floated into one ear and came out the other.

"hello??" he said while waving a hand infront of me.

"ahemmm.... aheemmmm... Mian! Anneyong Haseyo! My name is Hyun JiHye, I live in Seoul and I am 19 years old'' I said nervously after I cleared my throat. I shook his hand and bowed. 

"Are you ready? can we start now? please go on the platfrom and sing your song." Mr. Kim said with a grin.

I got on the platfrom, while everyone got into their seats.

"This is one of my original raps and its entitled "Unrequited Love". I said.             

After the rap was finished. I gave a slight bow and smiled. The crowd gave out shouts and clapped loudly. Mr. Kim was pretty pleased. He asked one of his assistants to get the folder in his office. I was blushing and I couldnt remove the smile out of my face. As I bowed one more time, Key and Taemin approached me. This was too much for me, I had been a Shawol ever since their debut and now I get to talk to them. My knees began to weaken again.

''Anneyong JiHye-ssi! I'm Taemin :)" He said with a smirk

''HEYYY! GURRLLL! I'M KEY" He said with a cute english accent.

They both shook my hands and led me to the table. Taemin was so sweet he grabbed a chair for me and gave me a glass of water. 

"Did you really compose the whole song? It was pretty amazing" Donghae said with excitement

"Thank You! :) Yup, i wrote it was 18 and never really found a tune for until last week''

"Gurl, you've got swag. (in english) hahaha. you do understand english right?'' Key said with curiousity

"Yup, im actually fluent, because both of my parents are fluent and my mom is half british" I replied.

"WOW, you are talented!" taemin said chuckling

"hahaha, thank you!" 

"Guys, dont over react, its only rapping, plus i can rap better then her." Eunhyuk said 

"Hyung dont be a jerk :P your just jelly coz JiHye-ssi can rap better than you.'' Taemin said sticking his tongue out.

"whatever i'm hungry, c'mon donghae let's call up the other members and eat out." 

''uhmmm... i think i'll eat with taemin and key today." replied donghae with hesitation 

"FINE. see you later." said Eunhyuk annoyed

Eunhyuk left and Donghae was pretty relieved. Taemin, Key and Donghae insisted that I should come with them to eat lunch. I refused because I was too shy. But after how many minutes of forcing i finally gave in. Mr. Kim entered the room with a folder and ballpen. He opened the contract infront of me and told me to sign. 

"Welcome, welcome, you are now part of SM. ent! Now you will be recieveing only 3 months of dancing lessons, since you already know alot about dancing"he said with satisfaction

'' Okay! :)"

''now i want you to be thinking of your screen name and a rap original because you will be debuting 4 months from now." he said

'really!?!?! wow! that fast? THANK YOU THANK YOU" i said jumping.

''you're very talented! we should not let it go to waste!

I said goodbye and thank you to Mr. Kim and headed downstairs. I asked if we were going to eat somewhere fancy and they said that maybe we were gonna eat at a restaurant. i told them to wait for me coz' was gonna change into something else, I mean i not gonna be wearing this outfit to a restaurant. Good thing a brought a bag and extra clothes.

 

"WOW! SO CUTE! i mean you looked awesome a while ago but now you look AWESOMELY CUTE :) HAHA" key said while he was clapping his hands together

"gumawo!" i said blushing

I walked outside with Taemin, Key, and Donghae. 

"hyungs! let's take my van okay? its just around the corner." taemin said

We walked to the side of the building. Their was a parking lot full of vans and expensive cars. My jaw literally dropped.

"WOW! these look very expensive" I said with wide eyes

"GURLLL.. they dont only look expensive, they are expensive" Key said snapping his fingers

We walked to the back of the parking lot and i was admiring all the expensive cars.

"here it is!!' exclaimed Taemin

"So who is gonna drive?? CAN I DRIVE!?!" I said with excitement

"No silly, we have a driver! but you can drive O.O??" taemin said with shock

"Yup, i can drive manual and automatic"

"Is there something you cant do!?!?! XD" said Donghae

"wellll......I've never fallen inlove HAHAHA"

"oh! just wait till you see me dance! I'm sure you'd fall in love with me" Taemin said jokingly 

"MAYBE! HAHA" i said out of breath

The driver got inside and taemin opened the door. Donghae stepped inside and got a slap to arm from Taemin.

" YA!? dongsaeng what was that for??!?!' Donghae said with meeting eyebrows XD

"Hyung, dont you know proper manners!?! ladies first!" Taemin said confidently

"Hey, dont worry guys, let's just pretend im a guy for now" I said while buffing up my shoulders. I raise my arm and stretched it (to reveal muscle) and then i kissed my arm. 

"See i told you! look at these muscles! arent they purdy? XD"

"hyung, let her go in first! i think she's been in the sun for to long" Taemin said

We exchanged laughs. we entered the car and put on our seatbelts. We took of into the city. it was pretty busy, there was slight traffic and it was drizzling abit.

"Where do you wanna eat?" asked Donghae

"Hyung! i wanna eat steak!!!!!!" Taemin replied gleefully

"AISHHH SHOOOSSHHH! LADIES FIRST REMEMBER" Donghae said with an evil grin will taemin pouted.

"Ummm....Well....steak sounds good to me." i said agreeing with Taemin

"Steak it is!" Key responded.

We arrived at a fancy restaurant. it had many tables, with separate lamps hanging above them, and calming music. A waiter led us to our seats and we ordered food.

" its so nice having, a new swag rap artist in SM! i can't wait to see you everyday at work!! HAHAHA you shall be my new baby! MY SWAG BABY!" Key said in his diva tone.

"Yup, and im gonna have a new dongsaeng!" said Donghae with a big smile

"And you shall be my bestie because we have too many things in common. ahaha" taemin said

"HAHAHA. what things do we have in common Taemin-ssi? XD and Donghae-ssi is it alright if i call you hyung? oppa sounds to girly :/ SWAGBABY!?!?! I LOVE THAT KEY! hahahaha :)" I said with excitement

"YAAAAA! WE BOTH LOVE STEAK XD see thats a BIG similarity :P" taemin replied

"Sure, sure! Hyung is perfect!" Donghae answered

"We shall go shopping together next time, so far your style is very awesome. So you totally have to help me choose clothes. I bet your good at choosing guy clothes! not to be mean! :)." said key

"thats not mean! hahaha sometimes i shop at the mens section! especially for boots and checkerd shirts! XDD'''

"guys! we are already talking like brothers !" donghae said laughing

"That's right we are the Bros United hahaha" Taemin said as he raised his fork in the air.

We all rose our forks and shouted "BROS UNITED!" we laughed till we couldnt breath. I looked around and the other customers were staring at us with shock.

"HAHA shhhhh... guys people are staring" i said still laughing quietly.

"dont worry, they wont file a complaint, i bet they even want to take pictures of us HAHA" key said 

"really? well maybe only pictures of you guys! im not famous yet so they pretty much think im just a random person hahaha" I said shyly

"dont say that! you are now one of us :D we are bros and bros help bros!" taemin said with a big smile

"dont worry, stick to us and you'll be famous in no time!!" donghae said

"HAHAHA, thanks guys but for now i have to stay low to avoid rumors" I replied.

We finished eating and Key offered to pay. Donghae had to leave because he needed to meet up with SuJu and Key had to leave because he was going to meet with one of his subgroups. So it was only taemin and me. He offered to get some ice cream for dessert while we strolled along the sidewalks. we went into a small ice cream shop and picked our own flavors. Taemin got cookies and cream

 

 

while i got mintchocochip

 

we strolled around the streets again for a bit. we were chatting about life as a Kpop star and Music. suddenly my phone rang and i turned RED. Taemin giggled as i blushed. WHY!? WHY!? WHY NOW!?!....i had forgotten that my calling ringtone was the chorus of "Love Like Oxygen" by SHINee. I decided to answer the phone immediately so i could stop the music and hoped that my embrassment would be less.

(on the phone)

"Yoboseyo?" i answered. i didnt have enough time to check who was calling since i answered immediately

"YA! JIHYE! WHERE ARE YOU!? I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING SHOPPING TODAY AFTER YOUR AUDITION. TSK!" i removed the phone from my ear the shouting was killing my eardrums. as soon as the screaming stopped, i realized it was my bestie Park Shin Hye.

"MIAN, i had to go somewhere after my audition! ill be right there! :DD" i said sincerely

"Okay, ill wait for you here in the mall." she replied.

i offed my phone and placed it back in my backpack. i looked at taemin and he looked like he held his breath in for an 1 hour.

"its fine, you can laugh" i said as my cheeks burned up

taemin let his breath out and started laughing like there was no tomorrow.

 "chuseonghamnida! i didnt know you were a fan." taemin said while giggling

"well you never asked :P  yes ill admit it im a Shawol." i said with pouty lips.

"hahaha dont worry from now on you dont have to be a FAN now you're a FRIEND" he said with a cute smirk

i pinched his arm and he flinched

"GUMAWO :))" i was very happy that taemin said that and i was also very embrassed.

"so do you have to go now?... who was that on the phone?" taemin said with curiousity

"oh yeah, i have to leave, SORRY :( that was my bestie Park Shin Hye!"

"PARK SHIN HYE!?!?! HEARTSTRINGS? YOURE BEAUTIFUL? SERIOUSLY?" taemin said in shock

"yup bff since since we were kids." 

"so shouldnt you be famous by now??" taemin asked

'' hahaha nope, i never accepted any offers from her and when we go out together we try not to get attention" i replied

"Ohhhh,, okay, but since you have to go now, ill see you tomorrow okay?'' 

"Why? whats happening tomorrow? manager told me that i would be starting next week." i said

"No, im going to introduce you to the other members tomorrow!'' he said with a big grin

"OMO!!!!!AIGOOOOO!!! really? THANK YOUUU!" i hugged him tightly and realized it was so awkward. i broke the hug and saw he was pretty shocked. i dusted off the side of his jacket and apologized with a bow.

"soooryyy! i was just so excited" i said looking down in shame.

his faced softened into a smile. He hug me and told me not to worry. 

 "hey dont worry, we are bros right?"

i nodded my head and felt relieved. he called a taxi and he opened the door for me. i gave him a bro fist and bro handshake and we said our goodbyes.

"Bye JiHyessi! see you tomorrow okay?"

"Okay! see ya :) tell Key that his Swagbaby is gonna pay him a visit!" i said laughing

i went into the taxi and closed the door. the taxi driver took off and i looked behind and saw taemin smiling and waving. i smiled and waved back.

 

 

 
 
 
 
» hey guys! as you can see this is my first time to post a fic. but I'm hoping you will like it :D Comment and Subscribe ^^
 
BTDUBS, please check out the new foreword and comment what you think :)) Someone please tell me if i have any typos :DD