Krystal Relationship with Taeyeon

Hunters VS Kishins

Taeyeon POV

My body was overtaken by something. The darkness keep on drowning me, I kept trying to break free but it was no use. I saw what my body did. i broke the arms of the demon i couldn’t break before, I also ripped of the head it the Demon. I couldn’t Control myself. I squatted down beside Tiffany, her leg broken, her arm twisted. She look so vulnerable. My hand was placed on her shoulder. It squeezed the shoulder very hard. She cried and her face was sacred of me.

“Stop taeyeon! It hurts.” She cried and cried. I fought the darkness harder, I tried to break free and control my body again. Fighting and fighting, I finally broke free but the monster inside me was still around inside of my body so I ran off. Fighting the monster in my head. I ran further and further away from them. i was scared of hurting them. I ran away to an isolated place until I gain control of myself again. I kept on running and running. I ran all the to somewhere so familiar. there was a nice grassy place and a forest was behind it.

It was where the family house used to be.


Then i spotted a path leading into the forest. Maybe I might go back there again. I haven’t been there since that time. Even though I arrived to the halfway mark at a slow pace I was heavily panting because i was still fighting the monster inside me. I tried to look for the blue cloth but couldn’t do so as the monster was getting stronger as I got weaker and weaker. I stumbled and kept my head low. I sat down leaning onto a tree.













I just let the darkness consume me.







Krystal POV

“Krystal.........” A dead low voice woke me up, I looked to the right and saw tiffany crawling towards me in a zombie like manner. I quickly ran to her and found out that she had a broken leg and arm. I was fine as i only out due to lack of air. I ripped my shirt off and ripped it again into two pieces. I tied one around the leg to stop in from bleed ing and tied one around the arm to the neck to stop it from moving.

“Wait here, I’ll go check out on jessica” she nodded in reply. I quickly ran towards jessica’s body. Her eyes still closed, i check her body to see if there is something wrong. She didn’t seem to have anything wrong and as took a whack to the head. She is always like that. Too strong for anyone to kill. I shook her body and she woke up.

“Urrgggh” she groan. Then she looked right and left as she remembered the situation. She had a confused face on.

“Where is the demon?”

“I don’t know.”

“That’s weird. He shouldn't just leave without taking our souls with him to eat.”

“He is dead” Tiffany said from behind. Jessica and I walked towards her and jessica said.

“Lets head back to camp first and fix you up a bit. I feel unsafe talking here.”I nodded and carefully picked tiffany up and carrying her to the camp.

After arriving at the camp we took out our bags and looked through them. I found a huge piece of cloth in one of taeyeon’s bag and took it out. Wait taeyeon! I sprung up causing tiffany and jessica to look at me confusingly.

“Where’s taeyeon?” jessica just realized too. Tiffany just had a sad face on and said.

“She ran off.”

“Ran off? Taeyeon never runs off even if her life is in danger.” Jessica shouted. She started to get angry and punched a tree.

“We can’t leave her alone after that.” Jessica’s eyes started to water. I can understand. Taeyeon never trusted anyone yet she saves anyone from danger even if she dies after that. There had to be something to make taeyeon run off like that.

“She woke up when i was getting choked by the demon and she had blue eyes.” Blue eyes? I flipped through the books i used to read to past time in my head.

Blue eyes are when a demon is forming inside the person. Happens when a human eats a humans soul.

“She can’t have blue eyes. She never has even eaten a human soul!” I shouted at no one.

“She did! i saw it. She then killed the demon with her hands and crouched near me. She put her hand on my shoulder and squeezed it. It nearly broke before she ran off into some type of forest in the back.

I scanned through a map inside my head and there was indeed a forest there. But there was also another town that joined Mertian. A few years ago our town call Tian join Mera after we left to join hunters academy. Taeyeon probably went back to where her house used to be. I rushed toward there to see what happened to taeyeon.

“I’ll check on taeyeon i think i know where she is. Unnie you check with tiffany unnie.”

I had to check on taeyeon or else something bad is going to happen I can feel it. I ran and jumped on trees hopping from one branch to another. I finally arrived at Taeyeon’s house puffing since our houses was far away from the town so we would be safe from any demons attacks or the town would be safe if the demons attacked our houses. I walked towards it but all there was, was a empty plain area of grass. I searched around for Taeyeon yet i couldn’t find her. I then saw a narrow path leading into the forest. That path leaded to a cliff. I hurriedly rushed into the forest.

Please Taeyeonnie. Don’t leave me yet.


Flashback*



“ahahahhahahaha unnie! catch me if you can!” I stuck my tongue out at Taeyeon unnie. Taeyeonnie Always used to play with me since jessica unnie is always busy with her school work and will not play with me. We always play at the front of my house since it was big and has grass. Taeyeonnie and I were always acting like kids so we are always immature except for Jessica unnie.

I kept running away from taeyeonnie since I  was playing tag with her and she was it. I was looking back and running backwards before I tripped over a rock.

“AHHHH” My knee was scraped and bruised around the area that was bleeding. Taeyeonnie quickly rush to me.

“Aish, Krystal look where you are going next time.” She sounded so mad so I started to be sad.

“Hey don’t cry don’t worry I’ll fix your leg” She started to carry me to her house so Jessica unnie wouldn’t scold me for being clumsy. she put me down on her bed and went to the bathroom for the first aid. She came out with a box as i was still sad. I really thought she would hate me after this because she shouted at me. After she treated my wound she sat beside me as i was still sad.

“Why are you still sad? It’s ok now Your leg is fine.”

“aren’t you mad at me? For falling down. You sounded so mad when you yelled at me.”

“I was only yelling at you because I care about you ok? I want you to be safe” Taeyeonnie looked at me.

“I don’t know if you are lying to me because you always lie to me!” I pouted at taeyeonnie.

“What should I do then?” Taeyeon looked at me then I shrugged my shoulders.

“I’m not trusting you until you do something!” I crossed my arms and held in my giggle. She smiled at me and moved her face closer to mine. Her face was so close and she started to smile.

“I hope you forgive me after this krystal” She leaned in a bit more in a flash and started to kiss me. Her lips moved against mine. I was truthfully enjoying it before she parted away and ran to the door.

“ Sorry krystal I gotta go.” She ran off and I sat there shock at what actually happened. I stood up too walking to my house into my room. I covered my mouth thinking back.

Taeyeon kissing me, Moving her lips against mine. Me just sitting there enjoying the sensation. I always said I had a small crush on taeyeon to my sister but I wonder if it was really a small crush or real love. I sat there and kept replaying the scene and sensation I felt at that time. After a long time of thinking the door bell rang. I ran to open it and taeyeon came in hugging me and crying.


“Appa is dead!” taeyeon cried and cried. After a long time, about 2 years taeyeon recovered from the tragic moment of her father dying. We then move to Hunters Academy.

 

Flashback end*

I was running and running. I wanted to make sure taeyeon was alright. It wasn't like taeyeon to just run off like that. I stopped in my tracks at the halfway mark. Taeyeon was there leaning against a tree, head hung low and eyes closed.

 

 

 

What really happened  to Taeyeon in the past?

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Woohoo next update here. Finally getting into the mood of writing this story. Please subscribe and comment. Most appreciated!

-Kayshi2001