True Taeyeon

Hunters VS Kishins

Taeyeon POV

"APPA~" I ran and hugged him. Its been a year after he left to fight the raging demons.

"Come on taeyeon i want to teach you something." my dad said and gestured me to follow him. We followed a track in the forest behind our house. We kept following it until halfway. My Father suddenly changed directoin and turn left and started walking.

"Appa why are we changing directions? What happens if we get lost?" i asked my father out of curiousity.

"Dont worry just remeber the blue cloth taeyeon" He pointed to a blue cloth tied to a nearby tree and more blue cloths tied to other trees leading to somewhere. I followed it curiously with my father tailing behind me. Then and open area submerged from the endless road of trees. A wide open area with the sun shining down on my face as i walked out of the dark forest. there was a house in one of the corners of the wide area and a sea and a lake also nearby. There was a ciff and a lot of animals nearby.

"taeyeon." my father puts his hand on my shoulder.

" When a time comes when the person who you think knows the best is the worst person on earth and you knew a place to stay away from him. this is the place to stay." He then left me to explore the place. There was everything in the house. Five bedrooms which was A LOT. two bathrooms, a kitchen, two living rooms and its a doublestory house. the place was big and everything needed to live there was there. My father came back with a demons soul in his hand. I stared at the soul.

"Eat it taeyeon." he said. So i ate it. the tingling sensation in my stomach pass through and i feel weird yet better.

" Starting from today i will teach you how to deal with the demons and to surpass everyone else. taeyeon i hope you wont use this power for the wrong resons." And so he trained me everyday nonstop. My father was a staff wielder, same as me. Then one day a demon attacked our house. Not the one in the forest but our family home. A very strong demon came this time and dad was struggling to hold it back. 

"UMMA!" the demon killed my mother. I cried furiously.

" THANKS TO YOU! I GOT LAUGHED AT BY OTHER HUNTERS FOR BEING DEFEATED! IF ONLY YOU WOULD DISAPPEAR THEN I WOULD BE THE STRONGEST!" The demon raged at my father.

"SIWON! Do not do this. You are still part human inside. DONT LET THE DEMON INSIDE YOU TAKE OVER!"

"DON'T PITY ME!" And with that last sentence, siwon the demon took the life of my father. Blood splattered everywhere. On my face, on my body and on the ground. I stood there. A blue soul came out of his body. My father looked at me and i ran to im hugging him. He ever so quietly said.

"Take my soul Taeyeon. And eat it, runaway from here and please save this demon for me. That is something i couldnt do. Please do it for me." i quickly did everything. Taking his soul and ran away.

"COME BACK HERE KID! GIVE ME BACK HIS SOUL SO I CAN BE THE STRONGEST!"

I ran and ran like my father could comeback if i just kept on running. I ran to the hidden place. And sat on the cliff watching the moonlight I held the soul of my father in front of me. I ate it and slept in the house that was there in the morning i went back to the family house everything was burned. the house and the bodies. I kept digging to find anything in the rubble. Anything for me to use to remember my family. Any albums, any fairytales that my mother used to read to me, any jewlery my mother always wear to dinners and funtions. ANYTHING AT ALL! I JUST WANT SOMETHING!

I cried and cried. Digging up all the ashes. For the memories that was held here. Please let me find at least a scrap piece of paper of our family photo or something. I kept digging and digging until i hit something metal. I clear away everything from it and found a metal door flat on the ground. I opened it and dust flew everywhere. I went in and searched for the switch for the light. Fortunatly there was a switch and i turned it on. Everything went brighter and i stood there crying. It was a room with photos and my books. In the middle of the room said:

 

Taeyeon, sorry for leaving you behind, I kept having a dream about siwon becoming a demon and coming to kill me and my family so i prepared this room for you. Everything here now belongs to you. Please take the necklace your mom and me used to wear as a couple, give it to someone you love taeyeon. Dont trust anyone and please save siwon from the demon inside of him.

Love, Dad

I stood up and opened the box in front of the paper. and i saw this.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=4292882

(the necklace im imagining is like this but made out of white gold. White gold is like silver but much more better quality.)

 

I cried harder looking around the room. I put on both of the necklaces and turned off the light and going out of the basement.  I covered the basement with dirt and hoping it will cover it and hide it. Soon grass should start growing so i quickly ran, I ran to my bestfriends house. I furiously knocked on the door. the door opened and i ran and hugged her tightly.

 

"Oh hi taey-"

"Krys-Krystal. Appa and Umma died *sniff* Please help me." She hugged me back.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

I woke up.

I looked to the right and saw tiffany being strangle by the demon. I stood up. I was angry.

 

Tiffany POV

I was choking as the demon leader held me up. It hurt. I tried to look for anything to help me. i looked to the right and saw taeyeon standing up Her face was emotionless. Her eyes were glowing blue.

"TAEYEON!" i managed to shout considering the demons hands around my neck. The demon dropped me and turned around facing her.

"I thought i killed you. I see you ate a human soul before. thats maybe why you are so strong. Oh well you cant defeat me, I was trained by CHOI SIWON" I instantly shot up and charged up a strog arrow and fired it at the demon. This time it actually did some damage. Maybe its because of my anger. he turned around.

"Well i want to finish that girl off but it seems you a bit of a nusiance." He whacked his hand across my body and i fell down with a broken leg and arm. i was unable to move. I look towards taeyeon. Her expression changed into a more shock and angered expression but still held a emotionless face a bit. I could see her building up her anger. She ran foward faster than she could before and hit the demon mutiple time. swinging her staff around looked like she is doing it crazily but if you look closely she swings each attack with accuracy. She deformed her staff and rushed behind the demon grabbing both arms with one foot on his back. She pushed his body towards me until his face was right near mine. She pushed his back forward while holding his arms back.

"ARRRGGG" The demon screamed in pain.

"STOP IT HURTS" The demon facial expression changed and was fearful of taeyeon.

"apoligize" Taeyeon pushed him even farther. She also said it in a low voice. The demon didn't respond so she push even harder nearly breaking his arms.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT IM SORRY!" the demon shouted and pleaded for his life.

"Too late" She broke his arms.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH MY ARMS" The demons arms got ripped off.

"Next time don't let me repeat my self. If there is a next time for you." She ripped off his head with her hands and devouring the soul that the demon contained.

She squat down next to me.

Truthfully i'm scared of taeyeon right now.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hey guys again. I managed to write this in one day in order to publish it on taeyeon's birthday so this update is mostly on taeyeon.

Excuse the grammars and mistakes please.