Chapter 2: JiYeon POV & HyoSung POV

My BOY-friend

JIYEON POV

I was going to 'Fashion Mall' when Joon oppa suddenly come to me out of nowhere. 

"Yeonie, I think I need to speak with you. Uh, 5 minutes?" 

"Mianhae oppa, I need to go out to the mall fastly! I'll go to your house as soon as I come back. Don't worry."

"Do you need me to take you there?' He looks serious this whole time. Is it an important matter?

"Uh, no need. Wait for me just for 10 minutes. Ah, ani, 30 minutes."

He nodded but then mumbled to himself. I even thought I hear, 'Yeah, she is a girl too."

'Yeah I'm a girl'. I want to shout this in front of him but I though it's not the right time so I say goodbye to him then take my motorcycle outside then go fastly to the mall.


Soon I arrived at one of the fashion spot there, 'Greg & Xo'. The cheapest best clothes ever. For girls and boys. Gender doesn't matter. Haha.

The dresses are perfect and the skirts are very perfect. I don't know what to choose..uh..my head feel so weird. My eyes feel blurry. I can't be like this now. I hit my head then keep trying to hold on. I search for clothes that I think is the best and would make Thunder oppa fall in love with me. This, this is weird. My eyes. It doesn't go back to normal. I..I think I have to go home now.

No! I have to search for the best hope. I must hold one for another 15 minutes. Then I can go home. Ah, no. I have to hold on for 1 hour. After I talk to Joon oppa, I think I can sleep. 

I keep looking for cool clothes in the shop. The second-best one and the cheapest one is the red, but best one is to..ah. Okay I will buy it. I'm okay with expensive things. I must be okay with it. 

I finish paying it then head to the parking lot. I feel so heavy. My head don't help. My eyes don't help. HyoSung. This name suddenly pop out of my head. I took out my handphone then call that girl.

"HyoSungah. I..I am in 'Fashion Mall', I feel so heavy and everything seems too blurry, can you come and..and.."


HyoSung POV

"Ne, yoboseyo?"

"HyoSungah. I..I am in 'Fashion Mall', I feel so heavy and everything seems too blurry, can you come and..and.."

"WHAT? Hey, what happen to you. Where are you?"

No answer. What happen to this girl?

I take my jacket fastly, and my motorcycle key too. I hope no bad things happen to her. Um, where is she again? I'm now outside and I have to go back inside to see in my handphone where she is. Eh, she call me. There's no history. OMOO!

She is in Fa..Fa..Fas..Fashion? 

AHHH! FASHION MALL! 

I run to my motorcycle and head to that mall fastly and swiftly. Where is she? In 'Greg & Xo'? Or in 'Hex BS'? Where is she actually? AHHH!

Maybe she is going to head home? Uh, lift? Suddenly I arrived in the mall, I take the card then head to the parking lot. OMOO!! 

A girl lay down in the road of the parking lot. She wears a pink stripes clothes and she brings a 'Greg & Xo' shopping bag. She..she looks..very familiar. She is...

I came to her and look at who she is. Long curly hair, big eyes, and a pink necklace. It's JiYeon. I..I..I..

I run into my motorcycle while carrying JiYeon at my back. This is the thing I hope would not happen once more. The thing I hope will be gone from her. Her sickness.

#FLASHBACK#

"Seongah~" JiYeon runs to me while carrying a black box and two tiny plates on her hand.

"Wae, Yeonah? Do you bring me food again today? Neomu cute!!" I see cupcakes on the box, with my face on it. 

"Thank youu! Do you like it? I make it by myself. I just learn on making this cake with my mom.

Suddenly, she leaned on me. I smile thinkingthat her aegyo has returned. 

"Yaaa! Do you think my shoulder is a pillow? A soft pillow?" I laugh, but I got no response from her. So I act like I was angry, hoping she will response me back. I move my body, thinking she knows that I will do it. But different from what I think, she falls to the ground. Her nose starts to bleed and she is unconscious. 

I am shocked. I don't know what to do so I call her mom. We go to the hospital and see her in that room, laying down. Her face is as white as a paper.

#FLASBACK ENDS#