Chapter 1: Ji Yeon POV

My BOY-friend

"Oppaa, ppali wa!" I shouted as I see Lee Joon oppa lay lazily in his bed, even when he knows that today is school.

"Ah, waeeee?" He shouted back as he know it is me who wake him up.

"PPALII WAAAAAAAA!" I shouted and I see him standing up and cleans his bed.

"Ah, i want to be late today, though." He mumble as he cleans his bed.

"WHYYYYY? Is it fun to be late? Hurry up and take a shower or else I will say your secrets to your mom!" I shouted and act as if I'm going downstairs - to his mother. 

"ANDWAEEEE, Ji Yeon ahhh! I will take a shower now! GO OUT!" He runs to the bathroom, clumsily and I walk out of his room. As I walk, I remember the first day he was moving here.

#FLASHBACK#

"Eommaaaa! I leave my tab in the car! Can you take it? I want to clean up my room!" I hear Lee Joon oppa's shout from my room, and I laugh.

"AH, NEEEEE! Wait there! I will take it for you. Make your room as clean as possible because I will ask Thunder to go here!" Lee Joon oppa mumbles and clean his room again. 

After some minutes, he shows up in his balcony, when I was in mine too. I can see him and he can see me. I smile and bow to him saying hello as he looks older than me. 

"Annyeong haseyo!" He smiles back and wave to me.

"Ne, annyeong haseyo. What is your name?" I smile and lean to the wooden box beside me. 

"It's Lee Joon, how about yours?" He kicks his shoe to a box.

"It's Ji Yeon! Nice to meet you! I'm 17 years old, GJ High School!" 

"Ah, I'm going to that school too. We can go together then."

"Yeah! I will show you the way, Lee Joon ssi."

"You can call me oppa, though." He laughs while saying that and take back his shoes.

"Ah, of course, Lee Joon oppa!" I can feel my cheeks are going red.

"By the way, I have to go now! See you tomorrow in front of the house!" He waves, put his shoes on then goes inside of his room while smiling. 

#FLASHBACK ENDS#

"What are you thinking about while smiling like that? You must be thinking about me." Lee Joon oppa smiles then takes his bag in the chair I sit on.

"It's not, though. Ah, you must be dissapointed!" I laugh while standing up. 

"Ah, kaja!" While pouting and acts like he is angry to me.

We walks to school while talking about the recent comedy drama that we watch in his house. We laugh happily and then run while betting who can arrive first at school. 

As we are going inside the school, I see Cheon Dung and Lee Joon oppa's dance team photo pasted in a big poster, saying that there will be a concert this Sunday. 

"Joonie oppa! Are going to have a concert this Sunday with you dance team members?"

"Ah, ne~ I forgot to tell you that, kekeke." He smile while seeing his photo in the poster.

"Gwaenchanaaa~ But you will give me the ticket concert, right?" I show my teeth while seeing the poster too.

"Of course. I will give you two tickets so you can go with your friend." He smile while folding his hand in front of his chest, proud.

"YEYYY! Thank you so much, oppa! You're jjang!" I shouted and everybody looks at me weirdly. I can do this kind of aegyo only to Lee Joon oppa. Hahaha.

I am a big fan of Cheon Dung oppa, or maybe I have a crush on him. Well, I wonder why. But there's no time to wonder, I'm going to his concert whatever's happening. But, who will I ask to come with me? I don't really know.

I walk into my class wondering who should I ask to come with me on Sunday. I don't really have many friends that I can counted one to. Huh, this time maybe I should ask that girl to come. Hyo Sung.

#FLASHBACK#

"Hyo Sung ahh. What happen to you?" I cried as I see her fall to the ground.

"How can he likes you? Huh? I don't know what to do with you anymore. i know you're not wrong. But how about me? What should I do?" She cries and put her head down.

"Who is it? I will talk to him now!" 

"You don't have to. It's too late. I can feel that he really likes you. So whatever you do, he will keep loving you."

"Hyo Sung ahh." 

"Gwaenchana. From now, I think I can't be with you anymore. I'm sorry. Really sorry. If I'm with you, I can hit you or pull your hair suddenly. I know it's not your fault, but..."

I cut her, "Ah, arasseo. I really understand. I will never go to you again."

#FLASHBACK ENDS#

I walk to the class with a heavy heart. I am thinking about the concert. What should I wear? Who should I ask to go with me? What should I give to Thunder oppa as a present for his concert? 

I suddenly feel something hits me. It should be someone crashes to me. Argh.

I scan the person who got crashed to me fastly. Ah, it's that girl from my past. HyoSung.

"Mianhaeyo." She says, bowing to me not knowing who am I.

"Gwaenchanayo, HyoSung ssi." I can't call her 'HyoSungah' just like that. It's too awkward. It's too hard. It's too...weird.

Suddenly she bounced back mumbling something to herself then go just like that. I, this not-so-brave girl, stop her while saying this fastly, un-control-able speed, "Will you go to the concert of MBLAQ together with me?" 

She looks at me weirdly, mumbling to herself once again then finally realize that I'm still there with her. 

"Ah..um..maybe..um..I..um..maybe..I CAN GO WITH YOU." She shouted after stuttering so long.

"Ah..ah..ok." Awkwardness exploded. Like a bomb. Like..like..uh..forget it.

"Here is the ticket, 7 o'clock, second building 5th floor." I give the ticket to her then smile, sometimes I hope this girl can be my friend just like the old times. When we used to smile together. Do crazy things together. Chatting non-stop in my house and hers together. Do anything we can together. I just imagine that this months. What can make a girl that cheerful and kind, hate me so much. Oh, that boy. I used to hate that boy so much, though I don't know who he is. Why do he mention my name and make HyoSung that angry to me. But, HyoSung has never liked a boy like that before. When she broke up with her last boyfriend (when she's still my friend), she don't even cry and still play cards and chat with me. Hey, it must be a crazy love.

"Thank you, JiYeon..uh..JiYeon a..JiYeon ssi." She must be stressed when she think how to call me.

At last, I got a friend for the concert, all I need now is a dress and a present for Thunder oppa, should I buy one for Joonie oppa too?

F.T.A (from the author)

Updated once. :)