~THE ENCOUNTER~

~WHITE WINGS OF A DEATH GOD~

 

 
 
"Hyukkie! Hyukkie! Hyukkie!" A voice called behind a blue haired guy which groaned in annoyance as the voice keep calling him. The blue haired boy hauled to a stop when he felt someone grab his hand and intertwine it with him, he look at the guy grinning widely at him and can't help but be mesmerized at the angelic face beside him.
 
"Am I too handsome for you Hyukkie?" And the said boy immediately push him and said.
 
"Yah!!! so full of yourself!!!" and he walked faster heading home after taking a walk with his dog choco.
 
Today was a saturday and Hyukjae always take his dog for a walk and something happened a month ago also a saturday morning.
 
~flashback~
 
"Hmm~" a certain guy groaned as he stretches his limbs on his bed and got up to do his daily routine. It is a saturday and Hyukjae was out of school. After doing his routines he changed his clothes and prepared his dog for a walk. He decided to take their breakfast along the way on some pet cafe nearby.
 
"Hey choco! are you excited to go out?" he beamed as he put the leash on his dog and then his dog bark at him and wriggle its tail as a sign of its excitement when suddenly...
 
*clash* *bam* *blag*
 
a loud sound of clashing was heard in his roof. Yes he is living alone even though he love his parents so much, he chose to live alone and be independent. He stand up immediately and ran outside to see what had fall into his roof and that's when he saw a guy beside the bushes brushing the dirts off from his clothes. He carefully scan the guy from head to toe and he can't help but be mesmerize at the stunning guy in front of him the guy has messy brown hair, hazel eyes, thin lips and a firm body. He was almost perfect, no! so perfect for him! exactly what he wanted. But he shakes his head and keep saying that he is not gay.
 
*arf* *arf*
 
Both guys were awaken from their own things when they heard a barking sound, both of them raise their head and their eyes met. Neither of them move they just continue looking at each others eyes, Then Hyukjae decided to broke the silence between them.
 
"Err~ ahm~ are you the one who fall in my roof?" he ask softly as not to scare the guy in front of him but then he was surprise when the said guy immediately went to him and hold his hands.
 
"YES!!! sorry if  I fall on your roof don't worry its not damaged" the guy said grinning so widely in front of him, his face too near for his liking.
 
"Aren't you injured? that was a very hard impact that I heard" Hyukjae said looking at him from head to toe. As if trying to see that his eyes is only playing tricks on him cause he can't see any single wound or scratches and the man he is talking to.
 
"Nope! I'm okay, and beside i'm used to it! Oh, by the way my name is Donghae!!!" the latter said while shaking Hyukjae's hand and still grinning on him so widely.
 
"Ehm~ okay, i'm Hyukjae" he said and muttered "weird" in his mind
 
"Nice to meet you Hyukkie!!!" the guy said and hug Hyukjae tight as he could. Hyukjae can't do anything but admit to like the warmth wrap around his body.
 
"Hey, who is Hyukkie?" he ask confused, not knowing who Donghae is referring to.
 
"Ehh? of course its you Hyukkie!" Donghae said looking at him still smiling.
 
"But my name is Hyukjae" he said still looking confused.
 
"Yes, i know but my nickname for you is Hyukkie!!! and only me can call you that okay!" Hyukjae can't say anything but just look at the guy in front of him in disbelief. He never met someone like this hyper guy right before his eyes.
 
Donghae like the face the guy in front of him looks, he was looking at him in disbelief like he is some alien but its just that he is an angel. He chuckled and start to notice something moving below him and a tail wriggling at him he look down and and pick up the dog.
 
"Hey there little buddy" He said talking to choco and the dog his cheeks as if saying he like the guy holding him. He then look at Hyukjae who have a smile on his face while looking at him and the dog.
 
"Is this you dog? and why are you smiling like that?" He asked and broke Hyukjae from his thoughts.
 
"Yes she is my dog, my best friend gave her to me. I'm just amaze that she likes you, usually if she saw another people get near her or touch her she will immediately bark at them except for me and Sungmin my best friend, but look at her she keeps on snuggling at you." He said really amused at her dog.
 
"Oh, really? I guess its because I love dogs and i also have one in heaven" Donghae said not even minding what he said.
 
"In where?!" Hyukjae ask in shock on what he had heared.
 
"Eh? did i say something?" Donghae ask not knowing what Hyukjae is talking about.
 
"You said you have one in heaven" Hyukjae repeated and Donghae widen his eyes in realization.
 
"Ohh..nothing, hehehe I said i have one at home too you just heard it wrong" He laughed awkwardly hoping Hyukjae would believe it. The latter just shrugged his shoulders and take his dog from Donghae.
 
"Hyukkie can we be friends" he said looking at the blue haired guy eyes full of hope.
 
"Err~ sure Donghae" Hyukjae said with a smile.
 
"Yay! Thanks Hyukkie!!! and you can call me Hae!" he said jumping around like a five years old kid.
 
~end of flashback~
 
and that was how everything started. and now is exactly a month Hyukjae had known Donghae but there are somethings bothering him. Donghae only appear every saturday, he ask Donghae if he has a phone number the latter said none and Donghae cannot say his address to him. There are so many things he want to know about Donghae but the latter can only give him a very limited details but none the less he is okay on their friendship they had, because Donghae is sweet, caring and kind but he can be really clingy and possessive like they were a couple and that makes Hyukjae some what annoyed. 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

yay!!! finally i was able to update this..sorry for the long wait.

i just have school and family emergencies..

hope you guys to conyinue to support me..

 I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

OKAY?!!!

I will love all your comments and will appreacite it very much!!!

 

 

i also have another story... the " YOU'RE MY NAUGHTY DELINQUENT " read it too ^_^

thanKYU!!!