2010: A Certain Kind of Feeling

Description

Hi, its Doya a.k.a 준영부인 (ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'm writing a story with Joonyoung in it!  \\\ㅎㅅㅎ/// Depending on how much time I have. I might even write a sequel~~

I first knew Jung Joonyoung quite a while back. I knew Park Taejun first and then found out about his shopping mall, Aboki

And got to know some of the models. and there is this guy who stood out to me, Jung Joonyoung.

I do love kpop. My favourites are BIGBANG, BEAST, and MBLAQ. As well as ZEA, NU'EST, and others.

And I also have an ear for other music style, indie and rock music in particular (10cm, Busker Busker, Vanilla Unity, etc). Underground hip-hop is awesome too!!

 

Feb 21, 2030

This story is memoirs of a former K-pop artist ... It tells the story of that first time, that first little heartbeat, that first snow, that first time she fell in love.

Foreword

--2010 autumn--

 

Kim Iseul played the song, "Truly Madly Deeply" that day on the keyboard.

I'll be your dream I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy.

I'll be your hope I'll be your love be everything that you need.

I'll love you more with every breath truly madly deeply do.

Her voice is unique and foggy, creating the perfect mood of the cafe house for the night.

What is that girl? Jung Joonyoung looked over at Park Hyungseok, whispered, "Who is it?"

"You don't know?" Hyungseok whispered back, "isn't she cute?"

Joonyoung mumbled, "Her voice is good."

Hyungseok laughed, "Her personality is good too."

"Her eyes..." Joonyoung can't help to curve his lips to smile, "...so who is it?"

"She's pretty known in this area. Kim Iseul, Hongdae dongsaeng Kim Iseul!!"

 

I looked at that man beside Hyungseok oppa. I bowed my head, "Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Iseul."

He smiled, "Jung Joonyoung, just call me Joonyoung oppa."

His smile was pretty, but disturbing.

So disturbing I wasn't able to sleep well that night.

So disturbing... Because I felt something weird inside me fluttering the moment I saw his smile.

 

Hello. My name is Kim Iseul. And I wanted to share my story with you. I was trained in Korea to become a dancer, or perhaps a Kpop star. Although good at dancing and training under a entertainment label, I was also running a part time job at Doollidooli's Cafe.

I was 16. He was 21 then. When he stepped into my life and we met for the first time in the autumn night of 2010.