Time Of The Month {Tao ft. EXO M}

of shattered stardust and midnight dreaming {EXO drabble collection}

 

‘Twas that time of the month again, and Kris didn’t know why but it felt especially gruesome.

 

 

“Duizhang, I don’t think I can take this any longer. I just got a spiritual lecture on how eating the wrong number of buns will affect our feng shui. I don’t want to be parted from my beautiful buns by that… that monster,” Xiumin wailed, causing Kris to roll his eyes, masking the slight worry he had for their resident maknae.

 

Just then, an unusually frazzled Yixing stormed into the room. “Kris, we need to sort out our baby panda. You know what to do. If he continues, all my compositions will end up as origami paper and you can live with the guilt of knowing that you could have done something about it,” he said firmly, gritting his teeth. Kris clenched his hands into fists, willing himself to take deep, steady breaths.

 

Until the source of all the trouble stalked into the room, eyeing Kris with a mad glint in his eye. Biting his lip, he picked up a book from the shelf and pointedly ignored everyone else.

 

“Gege, my heart is as empty as my wallet! Do you not know what great despair I am in?” a certain panda sobbed, storming out of the room again as Kris continued to ignore him. Hearing the door slam shut, he breathed out a sigh of relief, burying his head in a pillow. Why does it always have to happen to me. Why not Jongdae, or Yixing… or… or Luhan. Oh wait. I know. It’s because I’m the leader. Scoffing, Kris flopped onto his bed, only to be interrupted by a crash from outside.

 

Slamming his book onto the floor, he stomped outside, ready to use his death glare on whoever had broken something, only to find Tao sitting on the floor with a broken bowl in his hands, sobbing his heart out. “Gege, I… I didn’t mean it! I was too careless! I am a despicable human being! How could I have done something so sinful! I can never be forgiven ever again!” he cried, staring up at Kris with (irresistible) tear-filled eyes.

 

Sighing, Kris knew who had won this month, letting out a frustrated groan and lifting his wallet off the coffee table. “Come on Taozi, let’s go,” he sighed, watching Tao’s crocodile tears disappear instantaneously as he sprung to his feet.

 

Next time, Kris thought, I am definitely going to be busy when the new Gucci bags are released.