Marriage Won't Break Up

Marriage Won't Break Up

 

In a park,Donghae was waiting for someone. He paced to relieve boredom waiting. Soon he was waiting for the person to come.
 
"Have you been waiting long?" ask Siwon, Donghae those expected "Not bad, but why do you want me to come to this place?" Donghae asked confused."Donghae-ah, there is a serious thing I want to discuss with you, it's about Yoona." Siwon replied with a serious look on his face."What's with Yoona, whether he was sick?" Donghae started to worry.
 
But Siwon Donghae does not necessarily answer the question, he then turned to ask at Donghae."Donghae-ah, what can you really happy Yoona?" Donghae Siwon little surprised at the question. He does not understand why Siwon suddenly ask such a thing.
 
"What do you mean?" ask Donghae."Yoona greatly changed in recent years, especially after appa does not let you see. He always tried to smile at me too Appa, but she could not hide her sadness, I do not want Yoona so continue. I do not want to suffer Yoona." Siwon said."Then what should I do?" ask seriously Donghae."Marry Yoona." Siwon ask. "MWO????" Donghae Siwon startled to hear the words, he could not believe what he just heard."Donghae-ah, only you coud make Yoona happy, I do not want to see my sister who loved it so I suffer." His face showed sadness Siwon."But what Im master, is not he oppose our marriage?
 
"Appa's anger will not last long, I'm sure he can not bear to see Yoona grieving continues every day." Siwon Donghae assured. Donghae could only hear the words Siwon silent. He believes that Mr. Im not the type to change his mind, so he did not talk that remain."Then what?" Asked Donghae. "I've got it all, you and Yoona are getting married tomorrow. I will accompany Yoona and also witnessed the wedding, you go home and tell your family prepare yourself to get married tomorrow. "Siwon explained everything in Donghae, while Donghae just stunned at the words of Siwon.
 
Finally the wedding day arrived Yoona and Donghae. Everything really has been prepared by Siwon. Donghae came first to the church where their wedding. Looks just family and close friends of Donghae and Yoona are present. Not long after Siwon's luxury cars arrived in front of the church. Guest pickup immediately opened the car door containing the bride.
 
Yoona POV
 
"You're nervous Yoong?" Siwon oppa asked me for a moment before getting out of the car.
 
"A little oppa." And I said a lie, in fact, in my heart I was very nervous on my wedding day. I was very nervous when dealing with Donghae oppa later.
 
"Calm Yoong, oppa there behind you, after all you are so beautiful with wedding dress Yoong." Siwon oppa smile showing her dimples. I could only blush at the compliment from oppaku it.
 
The car was unlocked, Siwon oppa reached out to take my hand into the church. I walk into the church. Everyone seemed happy to see the presence, seen Donghae's oppa mother and sister smile, if only Appa also in place, surely happiness will be far complete. Donghae oppa wearing a white suit and tie, he smiled at me. At that time he looked so handsome.
***