Marriage Won't Break Up

Marriage Won't Break Up

"Yoong would you marry me?" Donghae ask

question posed by Donghae can made yoona shocked,because she was shoked yoona until to shed tears.why? because donghae she loved recently proposed her. who the woman not happy because she proposed by her boyfriend?

"yoong...why you silent? please answered my question" donghae said. "ok oppa i will answered your question. i would oppa" yoona said. "really?" donghae ask again. "yes oppa i really" yoona said. "but oppa,if we got married what about my father? you know that my father didn't approve of our relationship" yoona worried. "calm down yoong,i'm promise to meet you father and explained about our wedding plans and ready to accept any risk" donghae tried to calm yoona. "sure oppa" yoona ask. "yes i'm sure yoong.the most important we must together forever" donghae said.

2 days later

donghae visited yoona's house to request approval to yoona's father. donghae ready with yoona's father decsicion. "good morning mr.Im" donghae greet to yoona's father but mr.Im only see at a glance and continue with his newspaper. "Mr.Im i wanna talk to you that i am and yoona will get married" donghae said. Mr.Im who heard shocked because he had not been blessed relationship beetwen his daugther (yoona) dan donghae and now he heard that donghae will grt married with yoona. "are you kidding lee donghae?" mr.im ask the shock. "no,i'm not kidding,i'm really love yoona so much i had promise to marry with her" donghae said. plakkk..... mr.im slap donghae's face. "until whenever I would not approve of your relationship" mr.im get angry. "now you get out from my house" mr.im shoo donghae. in the door donghae meet siwon but he not respond siwon. siwon who saw it immediately to his father and he ask to his father. "appa what did you do to him?" siwon ask. "he want get married with yoona and appa not approve" mr.im told siwon about what happened. "but appa why? why you not approve their marry?" siwon angry. "you don't know siwon what had been done by his family Lee family." mr.im more angry."but appa donghae is good person and he is my best friend." siwon said. Mr.Im just keep silent. siwon went to his bedroom and calm his self.

It's been a month since Donghae met mr.Im at home, as long as it did not meet Yoona and Donghae because mr.Im always watching Yoona. Daily Yoona as meaningless, Yoona's face looked blank, expressionless, he became even thinner.

"yoong,please don't do this" siwon said."oppa i love donghae oppa so much" only the words speak by yoona until she sleep". "yoong i will do anythig for you,to make you happy" siwon promise.