Chapter 3

Trembling Feet

 

I could feel my face turning crimson red. ‘’Eh-. M-Minho?’’

‘’Yeah, you know, that tall boy that kept looking in our direction!’’ Onew exclaimed. I could feel myself choking up. My voice cracked as I said: ‘’I g-guess so...’’ My cheeks were getting redder and redder by the second.

Onew turned his head, looking at me suspiciously for a brief moment. ‘’You do know he’s one of the weird kids, right? Lots of people would not like you hanging out with him.’’

I turned my head away from Onew, looking at the road flashing by us. ‘’Ah. Arasso.’’ I could feel some kind of disappointment in the sound of my voice. What is happening?

 

It wasn’t long till we reached Onew’s house, or should I say, dorm room. The apartment he lived in was quite small, and he shared it with a chocolate colour haired guy, who introduced himself as Lee Joon. He was very welcoming and acted quite warm towards me. It was nice to have someone be as friendly to me as Onew and Joon were.

What did come as a surprise was the way they acted when the two of them were in the same room. All lovey-dovey like two newly-weds, like… Jonghyun and Key!

Joon walked into the living room Onew and I were chatting in, when out of the blue he hugged my mentor - ehem, appa – from behind and placed a kiss on his temple. Once again, I could feel myself blushing from the awkwardness. I looked away as if I hadn’t seen what just happened. Or maybe because I didn’t want it to happen…

Onew noticed and chuckled softly. ‘’I never told you, did I? Joon and I are, well… we’re kind of dating.’’ My eyes widened. Onew was gay?!

I could feel a hand on my shoulder. Looking up with a pout I asked: ‘’How did you find out you liked… guys though?’’ Joon laughed and shook his head. ‘’When you do, you just know.’’ He smilingly said while he winked at me, making my confusion even bigger. ‘’Now go to sleep little Tae. I’m sure you’re really exhausted from today!’’ Onew said to me as he pushed me into the guestroom.

 

~

 

The next day started off like any other one, except for the fact I wasn’t laying in my own bed, and aside from me hearing ‘strange’ noises all night. Sigh~. What is it with boys I know being in relationships with each other?

I got dressed in my favourite dark blue skinny jeans and my lucky black t-shirt. I guess you could say I didn’t care as much about the way I looked like a normal boy my age, but then again I wasn’t looking too bad either. Finally content with the way my hair was modelled I went down the stairs for breakfast, only to find Onew and Joon hugging in the kitchen. Lying down on the countertop. On top of eachother. Partially .

My jaw dropped. As soon as I noted what they were doing I coughed silently while turning around, quickly walking back out of the kitchen. Onew ran after me. ‘’I’m sorry Taeminnieyah! I didn’t think you’d be out of bed this early!’’

 

Surprisingly, I didn’t even mind at all. Joon and Onew simply suited each other. It was kind of cute seeing them act the way they did. It was as if I had known the both of them for years.

‘’It’s okay, really. But appa…’’

‘’Hmyeah?’’

‘’We have to leave in fifteen minutes or we’ll be late!’’

Onew gasped and cried ‘’ONLY FIFTEEN? Aigoooo~! Joon, help me get ready!’’ Onew disappeared rapidly leaving behind a messy trail of stuff.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

A.N.

So what'd ya think? Sorry for the late update, it was the last week before the holidays and I really needed to get stuff... DONE. But now I have 2 weeks time, filled with opportunities to write! Where do you think the story is going?

 

Also, TAKE THIS!  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Ps. Most of these pics and gifs come from the amazing dazzlingtaemint from tumblr! http://dazzlingtaemint.tumblr.com/