03. the male inlaws

it's you till' the end
First of all, I'm terribly terribly terribly sorry... For not updating so long, both authors are not in one school anymore,we're separated :( so it's harder for me to talk to her, and she's supposed to make this chapter,but then she can't... She's too busy with her studies, so it's me again @itsashawolthing..but @hina_ikuto2 created the first paragraph for this chapter.. Don't be bored okay? Even when it's a lame and short updates :( so sorry, but guys, it's a day before chinese new year... Just think of this as my red pockets for you all lol <3 saranghaeyoo readers,commenters and subscriber <3

------------------------

(Top's pov)

This is the first time I see her so close.I can't describe her by words.she is so beautiful,her smile is so pretty. I don't know what to say,but I can't look like a fool in front of her,I have to be the charismatic top,but I feel so nervous.

"Erm,top ssi,gwaenchanha?" I didn't realize that she's still looking at me."

"Yeah,I'm fine. So yoona ssi,you are my wife" I used my killer smile to her.

"Yes,you could say that" my killer smile didn't affect her,instead she uses her alligator laugh to me,making me smile as well.

After asking her that, we felt awkward again. I don't know what to do.so I took a glance to youngbae (taeyang's real name),asking for help, but he didn't look at me. Well..he do notice me looking at him and he did too,but he didn't get the signal of me wanting help from him.

What should I do?

Suddenly the pd told me to bring yoona ssi to a restaurant to have a meal together.I took a glance at yoona ssi and ask "why don't we have luinch?I'm sure you're hungry"

When I tell her that, her eyes sparkles like a 5years old kid who has just received candies, she must be reall y hungry.. Cuteee...

So we arrived at the restaurant, good thing that youngbae reserved it for us... He better order something appropriate to eat.

As we enter the restaurant, i saw a single table for two in a private room. It's a candlelight dinner! Good idea! Youngbae sure has some sense

"Can I serve the food now master?" The waiter ask me, as I nodded, but wait... The waiter is so similar.... Could it be?... Wait... The waiter over there too.... What are they doing?why are my members disguising themselves as waiters? So silly of them.. Might as well take a picture as a memorial.... I take out my phone and start to take pictures while giggling, "top shi?gwenchanha?" Yoona asked, oops.. I forgot I'm in the middle of a recording, silly me "Ah, yes yoona ssi, I'm alright.. So what are you saying again?" I asked back "Erm.. It's nothing, I just want to ask, whether you have any allergic towards specific kind of foods?" She asked back, "not really, no allergy, but I dislike peanuts" "Ah arasseo" she smiled, and I ask her back, so while eating,we converse a lot, and I get to know, that yoona ssi is a fungoing person, and she said that she would like it if we're to film a drama together. :D

"So top ssi, since it's still our first meeting, it might still be awkward , but let's be less awkward from now on, ne?" Yoona asked, and I replied " sure, awkward wasn't my thing either, I'm the cool prince for nothing" "psh, conceited cool prince" she said,but she knows I joked though.

"So princess, do you have any night hour?" I asked, " mwo princess?I'm not" she said as she ducked her head, " you are, since I'm the prince" I mehronged her." She flushed, gotcha.

"So I've decided" I said,making her stare at me in confusion, " decide?what is it?" She replied.

"I won't tell you unless you agree to it" I tell her while I smiled sheepishly." Ya!!! Mwoyaaa!!!" She said, I bet she's curious...

Afte a couple of minutes passed, she gave up,...." Soo... I've decided....out petnames" I said.

"What?pet names?"She asked,and I can't help but to feel giddy at the next sentence I'm going to say.

"Yes, petnames..my princess" I said , "cheesh, what are the petnames,prince?" She said,taking it as a joke.

"There,you've said it,my princess and prince" I said as I mehronged her, " you mean for real?" She said as red tint start to appear on her cheeks.

"Why is it princess? Why are your cheeks so red?" I , as she tore her gaze away from me, " let me see your cheeks, it's burning" I said as I touch her cheeks ,in intention of teasing her, but then her eyes widened.

I wonder why, then it snapped me, I'm cupping her cheeks... And I didn't do it intentionaly, well I did,but I don't even realize... Seunghyun!!!! What are you doing?furthermore , to a girl?!?!?!

"Ah mianhae" I said as I release my hands from her cheeks,as red tints start to appear on my cheek as well.

"It's okay top ssi" "it's wangja (prince) by the way" I corrected her,and then there was this silence again....GAH!!!! Why are we so awkward againnnn?

"It's kinda' hot here ..." I murmured,feeling nervous , " yeah" she replied....

------SILENCE--------

I took out my phone and text young bae

To: youngbae

Young bae ahhh!!! Help me With this awkwardness!!

Then I take that as he has read my message, he then run off to the staff area.

Then there, all my members appeared, with their waiters outfit still on, and the music plays....

PUHAHAHAHAHa!!!!!

They're dancing to Fantastic baby using the waiter's outfit, seriously, big bang?

to my dismay, yoona ssi is cheering for them,she even scream out loud for the fanchants.... She smiled so brightly...

Yoona's pov~

Princess?okay awkward -,- I feel shy if people treat me that way, actually I want the guy who l love call me that, well... He is my husband,at least for this show..but still.. I don't think I fell for him yet....

It's still awkward when suddenly top ssi plays with his phone again, not to be rude..but we're having a couple dinner... Seriously?texting someone else?hmmph....

> Yeogi butcyeora... Modu moyeora...we gonn' party like lilili lalala~

Wait, isn't this ..... Fantastic baby? And that's jiyong ssi? And the rest of bigbang? In a waiter's outfit? Waaaa, so top ssi is texting them? Awww... Luckily I didn't blurt out my thoughts so fast.. This is so sweet, a solo concert for us?

I start screaming the fanchantss, then I push top ssi to join them to the stage...then he began to rap too...

Taeyang ssi,then runs down the stage,and pull me up.... Offering me the mic,and forcing me to sing,firstly I'm embarassed to sing their song in front of them, but top ssi gives my shoulder a light squeeze and it made me releived, so I start to sing as well....

The song ended... It was such fun...

Being like a fangirl, I shouted "encore! encore! encore!!!" While waving my imaginary lightstick lol..

The sheepishly smiled and began singing 'blue'

>Gyeoure gago, bomi chajaolcheo..urin shideulko,geurieum soge, mami meongdeureotcheo~

So calmingggg... I love it <3

Then the song ended...I clapped for them as they bow down and introduce themself...

"So sister in law, do you like our hyung?" Seungri asked, and I can't help but to be shy.

"Our hyung is a kind guy" he added, and everyone starts to eye me.

I slowly nodded,feeling extremely shy..."I ...guess..top ssi is a good guy.... Let's... Be a happy couple...for this show...." I said and I quickly hid my face in my palmmm...

The rest of them smiled and tease us, while top ssi seems shocked at first and then smile gently.

"Sister in law~ let me tell you one thing... Before knowing he'll join this show,Top hyung said that you act well, and it'll be very great if he was to act a movie where he'll be the guy and you'll be the girl" seungri said,as I flushed even more,but this time,both of us ,yeah.... Covered our face...

Top's pov again~

She's okay with me?my first impression are good,yay!!!

But why am I a bit sad when she said we should be a happy couple just for the show?

------------------

We'll update soon <3

Don't forget to comment and subscribe

And thanks for being with us though we took a long time to update <3

*bows 90`*