02. when they finally meet

it's you till' the end
I know I haven't updated for quite some time, I'm just back from winter vacation... And I tried to update on christmas, but I'm out of ideas that time, so i guess it's too late to present it as a christmas gift, but... I do update on new year, so.. This is my gift for uri subscriber and commenters for new year, HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU GUYS <3 ωe love youu <3... And enjoy...:D

-------------------

-------------------

(TOP's pov)

"Okay.. So TOP ssi, thankyou for the participation, now this drama has officially comes to an end, thankyou for the hardwork" the director said as I bowed." Ah, we'll have a celebratory party tonight, you should come too" he added, as I nodded.

"Jiyong(GD's real name) ah, I'm gonna be at the dorm late alright, there's a celebratory party for the drama...so.." I said.. " Araseoo hyung" he replied, with that I hang up.

"Aigoo, seunghyun(TOP's real name) ah, you've done well.... Prepare for next month, you will have another drama to film" manager hyung said and I nod, tiring..but of course I can't reject, this is my dream, no matter how hard it is, I can't stop here..

(Celebratory party~)

"For the sake of our drama success, let's cheers" someone said, yeah.. I grab my soju and cheers " cheers"

Having too much quality time to drink, I don't realize that it's past midnight already... Even manager hyung himself is drunk,ahh.. What a great tasting soju... Now how can I get home? I feel so dizzy....

[Wow! Fantastic baby~ boom shakalaka~]

"Mwoya? Hyunsuk sonsaengnim?" I said as I see the caller ID and I pick up.

"Hello? *hic*" I said.

"You drink too much ey?'" Sonsaengnim said, " nope" I replied even if I lied.

" Well, if you said so, but I agreed to have you on we got married, so prepare yourself, the filming will start next month" sonsaengnim said.

" ...ne...*hic*" I replied, I don't even know what he said, I'm too dizzy, but at least don't say no to sonsaengnim, he can be scary at times, weird to be exact, he even punished seungri with the reason that he'll do some mistakes later on so he punished him now.. Yeah ,too weird.

"*hic* seunghyun ah, *hic* what did he say?" Manager hyung asked, "*hic*molla, anyway hyung, *hic* how can we get back to the dorm?" I replied.

"Call daesung!" He replied, so I did as I've been told.... And from my way of talking, daesung directly knows that I've drink too much, he'll pick us up anyhow.

(Back at the dorm)

"Hyung, how can you drink like that?" Seungri asked.

"Ahh, I'm so sleepy" I said, and rush to my room to sleep.

It seems like I've forgotten something important today... But I can't seem too recall... Maybe I should just get over it?, I reach for the light and switch it off.

(One week later)

" So top ssi, we heard that you're going to join We got married?" A MC asked during the interview.

"Eh? Why is it assumed like that?" I defend, interesting.

"It's all over the news, since the CEO of YGent has confirmed about this and there are also rumour about the couple for WGM is from SNSD... Is it true top ssi?" The MC asked again,

What? Me joining WGM? Why hasn't hyunsuk sonsaengnim tell me... Or maybe.... Aish that night ....babo babo

*FLASHBACK*

" Well, if you said so, but I agreed to have you on we got married, so prepare yourself, the filming will start next month" sonsaengnim said.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Top ssi?" The MC continued to bombarded me with questions, and I facepalmed myself, how could I be unaware of this.

" Ah yes, I'm joining we got married,and that's for sure, but the couple.... Well you'll need to find out then" I said to the MC, and I signaled daesung to lead the interview avoiding the WGM thingy.

(End of interview)

"That was close" taeyang said to me, as I sighed.

"Wait, you don't ..... Don't tell me,you don't know your couple?" He ask again,and I quietly nodded.

"HYUNG! It's all over the newss... Sonyeoshidae, joining WGM!!!!! They most likely said it's the actor/actress couple... Yeah, yoona... But some said it's not possible, yoona has a very tight schedule....." Taeyang raps(yeah, as he's saying this in a very fast tone) thoroughly.

"Ahhhhh, I will ask sonsaengnim again thennnn, you happy with that?" I asked and he sheeplishly said yes, asih jinjja....

Since it's like this, I've got no choice but to join right? We got married, aigoo....

-----------------

After the phonecall with hyunsuk sonsaengnim, he said that my couple is confirmed to be SNSD's Yuri but SMent still decided not to spread the news and will only tell on the first broadcast of WGM, yuri ssi ? Erm, not bad,she's y, and dances well too... Ah, and she got some sense of humour too....yeah, it might get awkward at first, but I can predict that we'll get along well....there's still another 3 week before recording, should finish all my dramas before that...Seunghyun, hwaiting!

" Hyung!hyung!hyung! Yuri ssi? Is it is it?" Taeyang squealed like a fanboy, " mwoyaaaa neo?" I ask annoyed, " ahhh, I want to join too, if I can get SNSD members too...it'll be great... Or not, IU...ne!!! IU!!!!" He said again, as I just shook my head.

"Mwo?yuri ssi? Woah, she's a lucky catch" GD said as he appeared out of nowhere....yeah, and I leave the room immidiately.

--------------------

(RECODRING 1st Episode of WGM)

Ya, the time's here.... Don't look so nervous top! Bring out the loyal bad boy style.

(Taeyang's pov)

Aish, that hyung, trying to keep cool when he certainly can't.

Ah, yes, if you wonder why we're here, we're disguising as staff and stalking on top hyung...if he's awkward we'll come in, but if he isn't, yeah, just pretend we're never here and we'll leave.. I wonder what will yuri wear....

(Yoona's Pov)

So here is the thing, he's waiting for me at SM's lobby, and I only need to go down, greet him, and say it's me ... Right?

Aigooooo eottokhaeee? I never thought I will do this nerve wracking thing now... I'm not like seohyun who got an easy going couple, not like taeng unnie, who got a comedian couple.. For god's sake, he's BigBang's TOP ssi.....Aigoooooo, don't panic yoona, just don't, if you don't like it, just act it out, you're not an actress for nothing.... Do it for yuri unnie....

*the thing is, after yoona realizes she's doing the WGM instead of Yuri, she immidiately text Yuri and yuri told her to just enjoy, and discovers more about him for yuri to know.... Since yuri admires TOP *

Okay, so here comes the lift.....

.......

........

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Im Yoona" I greeted him with a bow, and he froze for a moment and stood up to bow too.

(TOP's Pov)

Mwo? The lift is opening!!!!! Yuriii ssi!!!!

....

Wait, is that yoona ssi? What is she doing here, don't tell me, my couple is yoona instead?

"Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Im Yoona" she said as she bowed, yeah, she's... Pretty just like in the movies.... Then I realized I frozed for some seconds and I immidiately stood up and bowed back...what an embarassing moment to start on....

(Taeyang's pov)

mwo?yoona ssi? Not yuri ssi? Woahhh!!! She's so charming...

"Isn't that yoona ssi? Why is hyung with her instead? Ahhh!!! I'm dying of jealousyyy" seungri the maknae whined.

What a suprising act..... Now let's observe this topyoon couple.

(No one's pov)

Just like that, the two finally meet each other... What will their following lives be with each other around?will there be a twist?or they'll be the awkward couple....?

--------------

--------------

-------------

--------------

So how was it? Not to good eh? I guess I lack in sth, but I tried my best to update, so don't forget to comment and subscribe readers :)

FYI, it's itsashawolthing writting (still)... Yeah, but don't get bored, cause chapter 3 will be done by Hina_ikuto2 :D and will be posted soon :D look forward to it yeorobun :D