Chapter 3

Secret best kept hidden [Discontinued]

Your POV

His slacked off posture. His undeniebly mischeivious smirk. His messy but styled hair. Everything about him seems to captivate my attention. Staring at the other side of class. Wow, Sooyeon, you really want to focus this year don't you? Already starting the year feeling odd about a guy.

Okay, I've got to stop this nonsense. Focus in class. Chanyeol caught me off-guard staring at the boy. I hope he didn't see me stare at him for a long time. He asked me if he could borrow a pen, I kindly gave him one since I stocked up a bunch of four-pens for the rest of the year. I just hope he will give it back to me later on.  It is introductions right now. 

It's time for the one and only Park Chanyeol to introduce himself. Aw, he is so cute. He stood up so confidently and almost knocked over his chair but with his super fast reflexes, he put it on it four legs again. 

Science? Chanyeol also like science? Let's hope he makes my life easier in science instead of making me laugh all the time! He called himself the "Happy Virus". I guess that's why I'm always smiling around him.

I guess it is my turn to introduce myself to the class.

"Arasso..." I started off uneasily, "Hello class. I am Park Soo Yeon. I am currently 16 years old. I am not very social so I'm sorry if I don't communicate well. I like science and music. Please treat me well," I finished off with a crack in my voice.

As I sat placed myself back on the black seat, Chanyeol started whispering to me about how I went. He also called me .. 'bubs'. I don't think I like that but then he called me 'wallflower'. I like that but it will be a while before I will respond to that name. I was thinking of his nickname.. maybe Channie or .. I'll think of something later when I'll know him better.

Now it's the mysterious' boys turn. 

Kim. Jong. In. 

That's his name. Such a nice name as well. Why would he like to call himself Kai? That sounds a bit unsophisticated and western. Jongin. His interest is music and dance? Explains why I saw him bump his knee on the table before while moving.

As he sits down, he immediately slouched back and leaned on his chair again. Not giving a damn really about the girls all swooning over him and the guys dissing him. I have a feeling he's going to be a bad influence if i get close to him. Anyway, I need to focus on school. Aim for top of the school. Stay close to Chanyeol. My only friend. 

*BELL RING*

Thank god for that, I think I needed time to get out of that class as soon as possible or else my insides were about to blow up.

"CHANNIE, WAIT UP!" I shouted to him before he walked off too far.

He turned back and smiled at me. "Yes pretty wallflower?"

"I was wondering if you were doing anything after school today. Besides unpacking your things into your dorm"

"Hmm.... Not really. I have nothing planned. Why?"

"Want to come to the science club intoduction class?"

He pondered for a while before answered. "Why not? There is nothing else to do anyway. After that we can get a bite to eat as well? I tend to get hungry in information things."

I laughed and nodded in glee.

 

 

A/N(that-exogirl): It's been well over a month since my last update so a SUPER DUPER short update tonight. Sooooorrrryyy. I've been so lazy. Let's hope I don't slack off anymore! 100+ views on this badly written fanfiction but I'm proud even though it's barely anything!